So if Conor ever stopped screwing around and finally defended the FW belt...

Aldo vs Conor part deux

• Total voters
If he hits any FW way he hit Nate its lights out. Everyone knows this.

Key for aldo is not rush in and point fight. Then he has a chance. Otherwise he gets KTFO again.

I'm like 80% Conor.

Realistically Edgar is only real threat to Conor at 145.

Bullshit, if it was Aldo who knocked McGregor out then you wouldn't be calling it a fluke even though Aldo isn't a knockout guy. McGregor figured Aldo out in the first exchange and I'm not even a McGregor fan.

Oh really?

I'm sure you knew Conor was gonna win in 13 seconds?

Go read a book moron.

Oh really?

I'm sure you knew Conor was gonna win in 13 seconds?

Go read a book moron.
What does it matter if I knew he was going to win or not? He did and there's nothing to suggest he wouldn't again, Aldo is a stand up fighter and McGregor figured him out in the first exchange. You're the one who needs to get educated.

First off there are just as many Nate NUTHUGGERS on here and other sites than there are for Conor, maybe more!
Yeah OK Conor was training for Dos Anjos The 155lbs lightweight champion his whole training camp and then Dos Anjos breaks his VAGINA and Conor basically says OH WELL whoever you got I will fight! Whatever weight, it didn't matter to him and why? Because he is a true fighter.
NO ONE DOES THAT! CONOR MCGREGOR DOES THAT SHIT He is a CRAZY WILDMAN! And takes massive risks. Joe Rogan called him that and he is right. No one takes those risks, fights and jumps 15lbs in weight on 10 days notice. So he was cutting to 155lbs and then had to eat up to make 170lbs. Can they say that about Nate? NOPE! Don't get me wrong Diaz is a bonafide warrior. But everyone acts like he beat Conor down the whole fight. lol Diaz only had 10 days notice and had no preparation for Conor. Conor was training for months for a completely different fighter and stylistic matchup and also had only 10 days to adjust to Diaz and could not be ready in time for a fighter with that much reach, taller, lankier, different body type, incredibly durable, had a chin made of iron and had years more experience than Conor. Did Conor turn it down or run like a pussy? NO! Nate is NOT the only one who took the fight on 10 days notice as Conor did too. Conor was NOT prepared for the reasons stated above but he said fuck it I do not care I am a fighter and he took the challenge head on! BUT Conor had the bloody balls to go up 25 pounds where no one else would ever fight except maybe BJ Penn! Conor had the guts that no one has these days in MMA and took a shot win or lose.
Conor was humble in defeat and said why he felt he lost and was right. He kicked the crap out of Nate for 1.5 rounds and gassed like an idiot and underestimated Nate Diaz big time and paid large for it.
But after he lost what did Conor do? Ask for the rematch again at 170lbs and he has the balls to do it again. Tell me he doesn't deserve credit not only to take the first fight but to do it again? After losing especially when he didn't have to! REALLY?
For Conor to go up 15lbs after starting to cut to 155lbs for Dos Anjos and take a chance and fail while most any fighter would say um no that is not for me is admirable to say the least and now he and his fans are made fun of and ridiculed?
where most people in this world, in fact in life period are afraid to take chances period. Why because they are AFRAID TO FAIL! That's the bloody truth. You will NEVER succeed in anything in life
if you never take chances and that's that. You want to know why people especially fighters don't take those kind of chances ever? Because they are PUSSIES and afraid to fail. To some people who
have never boxed or done any combat sport like most of the people on here who like to have Nate's balls in their mouth and call Conor down to no end it might sound stupid for Conor or anyone
to take that fight but for the people who have done combat sports like myself that is plain and simply ADMIRABLE! He takes chances and most people in this world are too much of pussies to even try!
If you don't step up and TAKE A CHANCE YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED!

THAT'S WHY HE IS A DON!

Last edited:
First off there are just as many Nate NUTHUGGERS on here and other sites than there are for Conor, maybe more!
Yeah OK Conor was training for Dos Anjos The 155lbs lightweight champion his whole training camp and then Dos Anjos breaks his VAGINA and Conor basically says OH WELL whoever you got I will fight! Whatever weight, it didn't matter to him and why? Because he is a true fighter.
NO ONE DOES THAT! CONOR MCGREGOR DOES THAT SHIT He is a CRAZY WILDMAN! And takes massive risks. Joe Rogan called him that and he is right. No one takes those risks, fights and jumps 25lbs in weight on 10 days notice. So he was cutting to 155lbs and then had to eat up to make 170lbs. Can they say that about Nate? NOPE! Don't get me wrong Diaz is a bonafide warrior. But everyone acts like he beat Conor down the whole fight. lol Diaz only had 10 days notice and had no preparation for Conor. Conor was training for months for a completely different fighter and stylistic matchup and also had only 10 days to adjust to Diaz and could not be ready in time for a fighter with that much reach, taller, lankier, different body type, incredibly durable, had a chin made of iron and had years more experience than Conor. Did Conor turn it down or run like a pussy? NO! Nate is NOT the only one who took the fight on 10 days notice as Conor did too. Conor was NOT prepared for the reasons stated above but he said fuck it I do not care I am a fighter and he took the challenge head on! BUT Conor had the bloody balls to go up 25 pounds where no one else would ever fight except maybe BJ Penn! Conor had the guts that no one has these days in MMA and took a shot win or lose.
Conor was humble in defeat and said why he felt he lost and was right. He kicked the crap out of Nate for 1.5 rounds and gassed like an idiot and underestimated Nate Diaz big time and paid large for it.
But after he lost what did Conor do? Ask for the rematch again at 170lbs and he has the balls to do it again. Tell me he doesn't deserve credit not only to take the first fight but to do it again? After losing especially when he didn't have to! REALLY?
For Conor to go up 25lbs after starting to cut to 155lbs for Dos Anjos and take a chance and fail while most any fighter would say um no that is not for me is admirable to say the least and now he and his fans are made fun of and ridiculed?
where most people in this world, in fact in life period are afraid to take chances period. Why because they are AFRAID TO FAIL! That's the bloody truth. You will NEVER succeed in anything in life
if you never take chances and that's that. You want to know why people especially fighters don't take those kind of chances ever? Because they are PUSSIES and afraid to fail. To some people who
have never boxed or done any combat sport like most of the people on here who like to have Nate's balls in their mouth and call Conor down to no end it might sound stupid for Conor or anyone
to take that fight but for the people who have done combat sports like myself that is plain and simply ADMIRABLE! He takes chances and most people in this world are too much of pussies to even try!
If you don't step up and TAKE A CHANCE YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED!

THAT'S WHY HE IS A DON!
tldr1.gif

1570-1.gif

Lightening don't strike twice for McGregor he will have to deal with an Aldo who now respects Conor's power and knows he's better than Conor in every aspect of mma and will show his deep full skillz to Mr.McGregor.

Really theres no way to tell with what we know right now,and thats why this fight is so exciting.

and knows he's better than Conor in every aspect of mma.

Lol he knows that? Even if Aldo is more careful he could still get slept by that left hand.

Lol he knows that? Even if Aldo is more careful he could still get slept by that left hand.

I doubt he'll be helping Conor with the KO by rushing head 1st into, Conor truly bless with Aldo help with that KO. Hence lightening won't strike twice...

GO AWAY! I SEE DUMB PEOPLE TOO....I AM LOOKING RIGHT AT YA

I doubt he'll be helping Conor with the KO by rushing head 1st into, Conor truly bless with Aldo help with that KO. Hence lightening won't strike twice...

he still has to throw punches at some point.

Nope. Well i mean ive been using this one for a long while now.

You're not using that weird guy's hear pasted on a sweater, looks like Steve Carrell?

I forgot I will spell slower next time. I do not deal with people like you for long. Done with ya

he still has to throw punches at some point.

They both have to throw punches that's the point of a fight, just saying anger & recklessness won't rule Aldo as it did the 1st fight. Conor had the advantage of playing inside Aldo's head and getting him out of step. Aldo is very much in control of his emotions now and knows that Conor is no great unsolvable mystery, but a fighter with gaping fighting holes covered up with flash & big talk...

Back