So if Conor ever stopped screwing around and finally defended the FW belt...

Aldo vs Conor part deux

• Total voters
with the IV ban, I don't know if it's possible for him to make 145 again...

I think if Aldo doesn't fight reckless and mixes his kicks and takedowns he would win but Conor already got in his head once so if he can do that again it's a short night for Aldo

Aldo got hit was some shots in the Edgar fight that would worry me if it were McGregor throwing them

Not a forgone conclusion tho, not at all

aldo. and it won't be close

Unrustled Aldo dominates the rematch.

Conor's WWE antics rustled Aldo to the point where he fought Conor with too much emotion and that costed him the fight when they fought the first time.

Why do people think Aldo won't be rustled? Conor has all the ammo in the world to trash talk him this time around, and Aldo has way more to prove. He'd be under a ton of pressure to show the first fight was a "fluke."

IMO Conor beats him again, although it will be a much better fight.

Conor's WWE antics rustled Aldo to the point where he fought Conor with too much emotion and that costed him the fight when they fought the first time.

This

Aldo won't be head gamed in the sequel

As a fan of both fighters and of sherdog chaos I would say I win.

He is NEVER defending that belt.

LOL

Keep telling yourself that.

McGregor will face Aldo after 202 and will finish him again.

giphy.gif

The concentration camp he ends up in for his weight cut.

What WWE antics?

Nothing McGregor did in the leadup to that fight was remotely like anything you see in WWE.

Back