So if Conor ever stopped screwing around and finally defended the FW belt...

Aldo vs Conor part deux

• Total voters
You're not using that weird guy's hear pasted on a sweater, looks like Steve Carrell?

hmmm

i had an av of Ray Longo from Tommy Toe Hold last year. That might be what your thinkin of

They both have to throw punches that's the point of a fight, just saying anger & recklessness won't rule Aldo as it did the 1st fight. Conor had the advantage of playing inside Aldo's head and getting him out of step. Aldo is very much in control of his emotions now and knows that Conor is no great unsolvable mystery, but a fighter with gaping fighting holes covered up with flash & big talk...

we'll see. I think even without emotions,we could be in for a very competitive fight.

A thread like this on Sherdog is basically just a popularity contest.

I've wanted to see aldo get his rematch since the first fight cause I thought he could still beat him. Glad to see the rest of sherdog coming around

GO AWAY! I SEE DUMB PEOPLE TOO....I AM LOOKING RIGHT AT YA
Thanks for playing, you are not even a good troll. Ask @somervillecr for help. At least he gets to express himself correctly. lol
212f9500706e04598691d535fd92c29e706b301eaea61046d20129bdbbbc7443.jpg

I think it will be more interesting this time around for sure, but im still going with Conor

This

Aldo won't be head gamed in the sequel
LEL. and how do you expect Aldo to keep Conor out of his head this time?

Conor is already in Aldo's head. It's all Aldo talks about. Just the other day his wife said "FFS Aldo, I've had enough of Conor, and don't think we are having rough sex again with me wearing a conor mask because that's just weird!"

I honestly fear for Aldo's mentality if he has to fight Conor again. They may have to lock him up in an asylum.

output_Y3KJZ6.gif

Conor by TKO in the first or beginning of the second. Not even close.

hmmm

i had an av of Ray Longo from Tommy Toe Hold last year. That might be what your thinkin of

It reappeared briefly on my end

Not sure was just a big head cropped on a gray sweater body

Awww cute and adorable! Wow keep putting in the work because you don like what people say!

Who wins?
I have watched that fight at least 10 times and Aldo will shit himself when he sees Conor again, He was terrified when they stared down, I think he went back to his corner trembling saying well here goes nothing then went lunging at Conor something he never does and got KTFO!!! 10 Years down the drain!! NO SHOW ALDO!
Tough on Twitter but in person he will quiver once again!

Conor is the big favourite in that fight.

Not fun facing a guy who you know can clean you up with one punch, that power needs to be feared and respected.

Aggressive Aldo gets clipped, cautious Aldo lasts longer but gets clipped IMO.

He looked good vs Frankie but that's a guy he's already beat and looked tentative, then relaxed and as elite as Edgar is, he's nowhere near as dangerous as Conor is.

Edgar is the harder fight for Conor but he's unfortunately lost that opportunity for now.

Conor would be the rightful favorite but I see this fight being much more competitive. I fairly confidently predicted Conor the first time but if Aldo comes out sharp and controlled things get interesting. His leg kicks are so fast and so evil.

That said, Conor's reach and power are not going to be fun time panda bears for Aldo to deal with.

One thing I can say with relative certainty, is that the fans will win.

Conor is just a bad matchup for someone like Aldo who has shorter reach, less power, and is only going to want to try and strike from distance.

Aldo, to put it very simply, cannot stand up and strike with Conor. End of the story

Back