So if Conor ever stopped screwing around and finally defended the FW belt...

Aldo vs Conor part deux

• Total voters
aldo-mcgregor-ufc-fight-gif-2.gif

The fight is interesting especially if Aldo is coming off the Edgar win and Conor could potentially be coming off a two fight skid but I don't know, at 145 I don't think there's many that can take those shots. Pettis and Holloway maybe (and before someone says Conor was injured in the Holloway fight, he got injured halfway through the second round, he's knocked out most of his opponents before then, Holloway ate his best shots).

Aldo gets knocked out again. Conor bless

I picked conor. But would bet on Aldo if he was a significant underdog in the betting line

tie? seriously how often does that happen?

Conor isnt frankie.Aldo wont be able to counter and pivot so easily against conor. I think styles make matches and conor is aldos worst matchup just like frankie may be conors at 145

I really think making 145 would be the hardest test for Conor, he would be ridiculously drained if he made 145 and I wouldn't love his chances against a guy as talented as Aldo

Great fight that I'd love to see, but probably won't happen. Aldo looked better than he has since joining the UFC. Maybe the mind games don't get to him this time.

But I think Conor still wins.

Would go Conor as a bad match up, but with the new weight cutting rules Conor might actually be a corpse from that cut

Aldo has to fight the perfect fight to stand a chance and even that might not be enough.

Conor would have a chance to KO him again, but I doubt it. Conor was exposed badly against Nate. Also coasts for rounds 1 and 2, then turns it up and puts a beating on Conor for rounds 3-5 in the rematch. Possibly stopping him by taking him down, mount and choke.

Back