so i just heard UFC 204 in the UK is on at US prime time??!??

Start paying $60 apiece for every PPV and then maybe people will care if its inconvenient for you
Yea fuck off with this shit TS.

I'm Aussie paying $50 for Sunday lunch time.

I'd take free card at 6am any day.

TS is a whiny bitch

North America is where the PPV money comes from, ofcourse we get it on at Primetime.

You Euro's practically get it for free.

This. Euros don't have to pay for PPVs like we do in America. I'm sympathetic but my wallet isn't. If I bought events and didn't stream that is :D

its not free in Europe that's an old fairy tale

North America is where the PPV money comes from, ofcourse we get it on at Primetime.

You Euro's practically get it for free.

we don't have PPV over here, we can order the card on the Inet for major cash.

its not free in Europe that's an old fairy tale
My bad I could have swore at one time it was which is why I asked @UL. Sucks for you guys but I suggest just waking up early to watch instead of pulling an all nighter. Fuck that noise. Like I said I am sympathetic. I have lots of friends here are Euros and hate what they have to go through to watch a card.

your country is full of obese women that when you see someone like ronda, you think she's hot.

-

and yeah it's a shit deal, but I've been watching events live for over 10+ years, boxing/mma at 5am so another one isn't that bad.

I might go to the card if Shogun is on it.

It's already got Vitor on it & Bisping.
& the amazing part is, if Hendo pulls out, Vitor is in and Vitor will become the NEW UFC MW CHAMPION!

lol all we have is obese ugly women....ok then.

UFC 75 was on UK peak time. The card had Rampage v Hendo, Bisping v Hamill and CroCop v Kongo

UFC 70 was peak too, it had Arlovski vs Werdum, Crocop vs Gonzaga, Plus it had Machida, Bisping and Kongo on the card.

This is bullshit, I hope the arena is empty, fuck going to a live event at 3am.

Well its been like this since ufc 1 so no need to get upset. As someone going to the event yeah its kind lame, but then again its the ufc and bisping and hendo will throw down for the world title, just enjoy

Im in Pacific time zone. Ill watch any card any time. UFC fight night Somalia 4am start. Im up. Quit whining

What the fuck is the point in holding it in Manchester if the early prelims don't begin until 1am. So pointless. We'll have a world title fight at 5:30 a.m with both fighters being hours away from their peak physical time. I was actually thinking of attending 204... so much for that.

Shit like this is why despite having 3 European champions one of who is the company's biggest star, the UFC will never grow the majority of their European audience beyond unemployed troglodytes

And finally lol @ so many self righteous American sherdoggers pretending they don't stream their PPVS

Should pull the Title fight and have the card headlined by Vitor vs Mousasi, throw it on Fight Pass. European fans seem unable to grasp the PPV aspect (AKA the reason the sport is what it is today). So either take the dumbed down cards or the shitty hours. Hate to break it to yas but the European fan is to the UFC as the American fan is to the Premier League (or whatever you call it).

It just seems like common sense that most of the ppv money comes from USA, and Canada. So you'd cater to that audience. Why would they throw away buys by staging it at a fucked up time in North America ?

Simple economics and business. Sorry about your luck UK, but that's the way it is.

FUCK YOU UFC.

I WILL BE BOYCOTTING THIS EVENT. (live anyway, i'll watch later on some shitty stream for free)

So you don't pay for your shit anyway? I'm sure your boycott means a lot when you don't have a subscription anyway

Ariel was talking to Hendo about it on the MMA Hour yesterday, and was asking Dan how he felt about fighting at 5am local time.

what did Dan say?

could that be bad for his health, fighting at 5am...

What the fuck is the point in holding it in Manchester if the early prelims don't begin until 1am. So pointless. We'll have a world title fight at 5:30 a.m with both fighters being hours away from their peak physical time. I was actually thinking of attending 204... so much for that.

Shit like this is why despite having 3 European champions one of who is the company's biggest star, the UFC will never grow the majority of their European audience beyond unemployed troglodytes

And finally lol @ so many self righteous American sherdoggers pretending they don't stream their PPVS
Spamming cards across america and canada like they've done for the last few years hasn't done anything positive for them here

People in Europe are not going to tune in for every card or even for every 5 out of 7 cards because most of them are shit and what the ufc first started from which is 3/4 good fights, they only get 1/2 even though they used to attack boxing for this

Funny thing is

The sport is still not growing in America with this

Neck and neck with football

LOL dana

Niche sport and will always remain like this

The sport has peaked and isn't going to grow anymore than what it is right now

Doesn't mean the ufc is dying but theres a reason why zuffa was going to sell up soon after 200 and you could see that years ago

They are just hurting the market here even more

Like I said you're a dumbass for actually paying that much
Oh youre such a cool little rebel with your internet piracy and the way you dont clean your room even if your parents threaten to take away your allowance

Oh youre such a cool little rebel with your internet piracy and the way you dont clean your room even if your parents threaten to take away your allowance

Is that Rick Flair?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back