so i just heard UFC 204 in the UK is on at US prime time??!??

cheezum

@purple
Reaction score
fucking absolute bullshit if true. European fans get a shitty deal all fucking year round, staying up until 5/6am and later for every main event. all year we do this and the ONE main PPV we get since whenever the fuck the last one was, is on at the same time just for US audiences??? not to mention if it was at regular prime time for europe, US audiences could still watch it, just in the afternoon!!!! utter disrespect for european audiences!!!

FUCK YOU UFC.

I WILL BE BOYCOTTING THIS EVENT. (live anyway, i'll watch later on some shitty stream for free)

fucking absolute bullshit if true. European fans get a shitty deal all fucking year round, staying up until 5/6am and later for every main event. all year we do this and the ONE main PPV we get since whenever the fuck the last one was, is on at the same time just for US audiences??? not to mention if it was at regular prime time for europe, US audiences could still watch it, just in the afternoon!!!! utter disrespect for european audiences!!!

FUCK YOU UFC.

I WILL BE BOYCOTTING THIS EVENT. (live anyway, i'll watch later on some shitty stream for free)

You can just brexit out of that event, then.

when bisping won the belt i was shouting with joy, not particularly cause i like the guy, but for once, just once i might to get to watch a PPV card at regular hours with my friends having a few beers and food and not inhaling coffee and altering my sleeping patterns to stay up until 6am like usual and being wrecked for work monday morning.

Start paying $60 apiece for every PPV and then maybe people will care if its inconvenient for you

A true fan would wake up and watch at 5 am and not bitch on Sherdog.

They wait years to get a British champion in order to capture attention and grow the sport - and then they don't even put it on in prime time. Terrible idea. Zero strategic vision. May as well just do it in America.

The fact is that the UFC doesn't have sufficient premium content to service PPV, Fox and undertake expansion into markets beyond the Western Hemisphere. So we are left with these amateurish and sloppy attempts.

The UFC needs about one-third more premium content to be able to do it all; more stars and - I really hate to say this because I am opposed to it - an extra belt or two. They just don't have enough commercial firepower to go 'bang' on all fronts.

Murica' bless. You're welcome for WW2, too.
your country is full of obese women that when you see someone like ronda, you think she's hot.

-

and yeah it's a shit deal, but I've been watching events live for over 10+ years, boxing/mma at 5am so another one isn't that bad.

I might go to the card if Shogun is on it.

It's already got Vitor on it & Bisping.
& the amazing part is, if Hendo pulls out, Vitor is in and Vitor will become the NEW UFC MW CHAMPION!

Sounds like you are used to it, so what's the deal? :D

Yea to be honest I don't mind when we have the occasional fight earlier in the day. I'm on the west coast so theres like an eight hour difference with the UK. I wouldn't be too upset about the main event starting at like four.

i do. all year round.

Your vital signs as a HARDCORE FAN are failing, brah.

Nah, it's ridiculous - not just for the fans but the fighters. Where in Manchester would they hold it, the MEN arena? I assume that's not surrounded by residents or something that would stop them from getting a permit to hold it that late.

I'm sure a lot of Americans wouldn't be too bothered by a one off event being held around lunch time/midday their time. Good excuse to get on the turps early.

Back