so i just heard UFC 204 in the UK is on at US prime time??!??

I do feel for my fellow European fans. I remember watching Pride and even the last couple of Rizin event at fuck all hours, but from a business aspect it makes sense.

Most all of the UFC's revenue comes from the U.S. as it's an American product.

The UK's population is 64 million where the U.S. population is 322 million. Not to mention the Fan base in Canda and in Cental and South America who share similar time Zones.

If you really thought a UFC PPV was going to cater to Brittan's Time Zone I'm afraid you weren't looking at the big picture.

The event does start 2 hours earlier than most PPV's, but it still sucks for you guys as the ppv will start at 3:00 am Brittish Summer Time.
UFC 75 was on UK peak time. The card had Rampage v Hendo, Bisping v Hamill and CroCop v Kongo

Has DVR not arrived in Europe yet? Or are you guys still using VHS to record things?

Just record it and watch it the next day. It isn't that hard(that's what she said).

Start paying $60 apiece for every PPV and then maybe people will care if its inconvenient for you
I would gladly DVR 720/1080p ppvs to watch later that day for FREE instead of skipping most of these crappy $60 PPV's or find SD quality streams.

Stop bitching and be glad you get to watch them all for practically nothing.

^ That was meant for OP and all the others that don't have to pay for PPV's like we do in the US.

Murica' bless. You're welcome for WW2, too.
we should really thank the Russians, you fuckers just jumped in at the end and stole all the glory

WE ARE LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annoying Bruce Buffer should wake you up if you dose off early.

UFC 75 was on UK peak time. The card had Rampage v Hendo, Bisping v Hamill and CroCop v Kongo

I remember that, but that was a different time. The UFC didn't have the Brazilian Globo deal then either which is huge.

we should really thank the Russians, you fuckers just jumped in at the end and stole all the glory
They didnt really get any glory, America is the only place that teaches America won the European part of WW2

The reason "the allies" joined the effort in Europe was because the soviets already rolled through eastern europe and wouldn't have stopped at Berlin

I am not too keen on Hendo fighting his last fight at the crack of dawn. I hope it doesn't hinder him.

Btw I feel for you brah, that shit sucks.

Ps

This is now gonna be a WW2/political thread

Enjoy !

Murica' bless. You're welcome for WW2, too.
Merica PPV's so UFC has to take fate of their paying base first. Even Japan had to watch fights at 10am on a Sunday

your country is full of obese women that when you see someone like ronda, you think she's hot.

-

and yeah it's a shit deal, but I've been watching events live for over 10+ years, boxing/mma at 5am so another one isn't that bad.

I might go to the card if Shogun is on it.

It's already got Vitor on it & Bisping.
& the amazing part is, if Hendo pulls out, Vitor is in and Vitor will become the NEW UFC MW CHAMPION!

160 million fat chicks. Yup. Bonus: everyone in Texas rides horses everywhere.

Fuck you bush, you guys should be on American time anyway

this is a bad idea.

all the guys will be out drinking all night till 11, then hammering the coke, so the chances of lots of violence during and afterwards are pretty high. all the hooligan firms from city and the red stain will be there, all drunk and wired, i think there was a ricky hatton fight where it went off with the football firms iirc.

gangsters from salford and moss side will be there so wouldnt be wearing any nice jewlery and shit if i was you

Start paying $60 apiece for every PPV and then maybe people will care if its inconvenient for you
This. Euros don't have to pay for PPVs like we do in America. I'm sympathetic but my wallet isn't. If I bought events and didn't stream that is :D

Stop acting like you guys pay for the actual PPV, you guys can go to a bar or go to a friends house, while doing that at 5am isn't as easy.
Going to a friend's house doesn't make it free big guy, unless they are streaming the event. You guys don't pay for UFC PPV there do you?

Back