so i just heard UFC 204 in the UK is on at US prime time??!??

Fiber optic based US Cable TV and ISP Carrier. Fastest internet and cable provider shows some programming in 1080p.

I+always+wondered+if+they+d+really+taken+a+photo+added+_bdc20a8af328b18817d645beaf164c81.jpg

Mfw BT Sport 1 & 2 in HD

I think the fact this hasnt been announced yet must be because of negotiations on the time, late licencing etc.

Having 20,000 people descending onto the street of Manchester at 6am is probably not wise.

Mancs are feral enough as it is. It's beggar's belief that they're gonna fill a stadium full of these heathens, let them get tanked up on shit ale, then release them onto the public after watching 4 hours of voilence.

Im talking about track cycling not that road nonsense
1 event down, 1 gold medal, 9 events to go

Regardless the US is #1 overall and still kicking your ass with 38 and 16 Gold medals vs Great Brittan's 16 and 4 Gold gold medals.

Mancs are feral enough as it is. It's beggar's belief that they're gonna fill a stadium full of these heathens, let them get tanked up on shit ale, then release them onto the public after watching 4 hours of voilence.

What a sight that will be at 6am after the fights to see all these drunken Manc zombies crawling through Manchester at dawn.

Regardless the US is #1 overall and still kicking your ass with 38 and 16 Gold medals vs Great Brittan's 16 and 4 Gold gold medals.

Hate to break it to you bud but the US is 40x times the size of Britain and yet you only have 4x the amount of gold medals.

Hate to break it to you bud but the US is 40x times the size of Britain and yet you only have 4x the amount of gold medals.

40x hey... Great Brittan is made up of Scotland, England, and Wales and together hold a population of roughly 61 million people. The US has roughly 316 million people, so it's 5x bigger.

China is also 4x bigger than the US, but that's not stopping the United States from whooping their ass.

I'm fucking around here btw. Just some friendly banter towards our older brother, that's all:p

All relative
Your population is 6x ours

In relative terms our medals per capita is miles higher

fucking absolute bullshit if true. European fans get a shitty deal all fucking year round, staying up until 5/6am and later for every main event. all year we do this and the ONE main PPV we get since whenever the fuck the last one was, is on at the same time just for US audiences??? not to mention if it was at regular prime time for europe, US audiences could still watch it, just in the afternoon!!!! utter disrespect for european audiences!!!

FUCK YOU UFC.

I WILL BE BOYCOTTING THIS EVENT. (live anyway, i'll watch later on some shitty stream for free)

As You guys said about our boy's in WWII who were Laying pipe on all the English women, while gearing up for D-Day-- "The Americans are Over sexed, Over Paid, and Over here". Its the Merican way.

All relative
Your population is 6x ours

In relative terms our medals per capita is miles higher

315 million vs 61 million is makes the US around 5 times bigger; And by this logic shouldn't China and India be kicking every body's ass? Like I said before I'm just having a little fun with all of this anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back