So I broke up with my 18 year old girlfriend of 4 months yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how you approach a thread like this, by not making it personal.

I don't think I've ever met someone below the age of 20 who has crumbled when reality hits them in the face. Even if they seem to be the most mature or responsible person on earth.

I don't think I've ever met someone below the age of 20 who has crumbled when reality hits them in the face. Even if they seem to be the most mature or responsible person on earth.

No idea what youre trying to say

how old are you? trick question, I'm drunk too, i feel where your coming from. dont have much to offer besides getting bitchy myself

Wow this guy is like 34 and she is 18, grow up perv

Not embarrassed, exactly.

More like, everyone there would wink at me and give the side elbows when she wasn't looking - metaphorically, speaking, for course.

She was pretty bummed out. Mascara cheeks and all.

It wasn't fun for me in the least.

Sorry to hear it wasn't fun for you, poor thing.

Time to get drunk and start hitting up old booty calls. That never fails.

I am so shocked and surprised. Im into young bitches too, but you messed up by trying to get serious with a fling.

Last edited:
I hate to say I told you so but....

You made it about as long as I did with the 20 year old. Wasn't worth it.

You knew it wasn't gonna last from the get-go, and you had a good time I imagine. Onwards and upwards bro.

Sorry to hear. She was something else.

Are you going to start dating Sherdog again?

I'd like to see this sent to the OT. Fuck your relationship. Fuck anyone who keeps posting their relationship shit here. No one gives a fuck.

You do not have to read. I would suggest you turn your computer off and get a life if you don't like it.

And TS, sorry to hear about the girl.

Sorry to hear. She was something else.

Are you going to start dating Sherdog again?

That's what went wrong, Blake spent too little time on sherdog and did'nt get the excellent relationship advice to be found here.

That's what went wrong, Blake spent too little time on sherdog and did'nt get the excellent relationship advice to be found here.

Happens to the best of us.

Chin up BB. Maybe you guys will find each other again in a few years.

And at least you gotcyo knock the bricks off it for a while

We have failed Blake - We let that succubus occupy too much of his attentions thus throwing off the Universal SHerdog Harmonic Balance

We need to do better next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back