So I broke up with my 18 year old girlfriend of 4 months yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
you tapped some fresh. It's all good man, remember the good times

4 months? not a long time, bro. No real reason to fall into a depression. There are hundreds of 18 year olds out there...

Chin up Blake. I'm sure you'll find a chick who's on the same level in the future. I think it's good that you found her now. It's not certain that she'd be who she is in her 20's, nor would you even be the same?

It'll get better bro.. Time is the balm that heals all... You should look into cougars next. They're established, mature, and hit their sexual primes around 40+
Plus they really appreciate the attention.

18? Props to you sir. Don't worry, you'll get back on track.

...and I am going to talk about it here.

For a while.

I've been drinking.

what? I didn't even go for the bottle after I broke up with my fiance and you're a 34 year old chap who drinks because he broke up with his 18 year old gf?

Breaking up sucks but get a grip

Damn, sucks man.

Never go the chance on the 1st thread, but props for pulling an 18 year old.

Damn, sucks man.

Never go the chance on the 1st thread, but props for pulling an 18 year old.

not exactly a difficult thing to do if you ask me. !8 year olds are highly impressionable.

I have no intention of doing it, mind you.

Sorry to hear that man, keep drinking if it helps but start writing. its a good outlet for you.

Keep an eye on Cint's location to see if it changes to Spain.

I liked a 21 year old chick and it didn't work out either. You know what they say...

Better to have loved and lost than to have never started drinking at all. Cheers Blake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back