So I broke up with my 18 year old girlfriend of 4 months yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did you catch her texting other guys? What happened? Im imagining it wasnt the sex and you probably knew she was immature so what happened all of a sudden?

Deary diary

Hope you didn't spend alot on Xmas gifts broseph

waiting for more details.

So, you're only 29. I thought you were 34 I have a few years on you. Winter break at most high schools is ending soon. You should have a new 18 year old pretty quick.

Blake, you're a good dude, just keep drinking til you pass out. Tomorrow is a new day and a new opportunity.

Im betting hes texting her right now and theyre arguing

I bet he's gonna bounce back with her and do the whole on-and-off gay shit.

So did you catch her texting other guys? What happened? Im imagining it wasnt the sex and you probably knew she was immature so what happened all of a sudden?

It was nothing like that. She was a really cool girl. Probably going to end up being my lifetime high-water mark as far as hot/cool/likable girls go.

She was just dependent. She got lazy when we started dating. I tried to break up with her a few weeks ago, telling her she needed to get a job, but she never really acted on it. Paying for everything all the time gets old.

On top of that, I realized that I had sort of unplugged myself from my peer group because of our relationship. That seemed unhealthy.

Deary diary

Hope you didn't spend alot on Xmas gifts broseph

I spent nothing. No one has received a Christmas gift from me in 29 years.

Blake, you're a good dude, just keep drinking til you pass out. Tomorrow is a new day and a new opportunity.

I'm sad, but not because I feel helpless or anything like that. I just really wish I could have met this girl a few year down the line.

Move to Spain and get a 14 year old. Legal there.

I wouldn't drink and write too much because then you wake up with dubs or a ban. Lol

Move to Spain and get a 14 year old. Legal there.

I wouldn't drink and write too much because then you wake up with dubs or a ban. Lol

damn thats gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back