So I broke up with my 18 year old girlfriend of 4 months yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's only 18 and I would imagine you're young too. Go find a new women.

Didn't you make a thread about how childish you thought she was earlier?

Even worse. He's a grown ass man and should get over it. She's only 18. There are plenty of 18 year old females in the world. Find another one.

Maybe he'd be better on finding an older woman who might be more mature and actually have a chance of making it last

Even worse. He's a grown ass man and should get over it. She's only 18. There are plenty of 18 year old females in the world. Find another one.

calm down badass. his threads about this girl were more popular than anything else in mayberry has been. why not post about it? i dont think hes cutting his wrists. just posting. relax.

calm down badass. his threads about this girl were more popular than anything else in mayberry has been. why not post about it? i dont think hes cutting his wrists. just posting. relax.

Who the fuck are you? Mayberry police or what?

Not a single person in this thread is trying to be a badass. But, coming from someone who is 2 years younger than the TS, he needs to press on and find another one. No one is saying don't talk about it. We're saying she's 18 and there are plenty more 18 year olds in the world for him.

But, he should start trying to find an older women who is mature. Things may change then for TS.

Who the fuck are you? Mayberry police or what?

Not a single person in this thread is trying to be a badass. But, coming from someone who is 2 years younger than the TS, he needs to press on and find another one. No one is saying don't talk about it. We're saying she's 18 and there are plenty more 18 year olds in the world for him.

But, he should start trying to find an older women who is mature. Things may change then for TS.

sounds like youre the police

id wager he needs to find someone more mature, but ill not assume that. hes not explained his position yet.

sounds like youre the police

id wager he needs to find someone more mature, but ill not assume that. hes not explained his position yet.

He's been drinking so it may take a while to get an answer.

best way to get over is to get under a new girl

does this mean my inbox will soon be the host of some raunchy pics? lol.

Atleast you gave her plenty of time to find a new date for prom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back