So I broke up with my 18 year old girlfriend of 4 months yesterday...V2: Break-up sex

i don't know why i get labeled as a hater. just because i wouldn't do it doesn't mean i'm a bad person, does it? :icon_neut

nah man everyone is allowed to have different views at least most of shit you where saying made sense and didn't sound stupid like yompton.
him calling everyone scum is what made that thread take off

nah man everyone is allowed to have different views at least most of shit you where saying made sense and didn't sound stupid like yompton.
him calling everyone scum is what made that thread take off

i think he was just trolling and he was pretty inebriated.

Lol I doubt you had any break up sex. Now that I know you lied about this I wonder what other part of this story you lied about...

I really dont care that much tbh

this is blake with his ex-wife:

17906315314915777551548.jpg

and him with his ex-gf:

photoon9812at105am3.jpg

she's definitely an upgrade.

Am I the only one that thinks the two look a little too similar?

How so? What part of my post conveyed jealousy?

Dunno, I'm just temping here till the others get in and do the proper explaining of things like that.

Or just wait for Daspy's script to be released on DVD.

Dunno, I'm just temping here till the others get in and do the proper explaining of things like that.

Or just wait for Daspy's script to be released on DVD.

Ok, just seemed off considering i gave him props in the last thread. But its painfully obvious hes lying in the op. i never took blake for a troll, now my world iz shook

I go to the Heavies sometimes and tell poster's I'm an 18yo girl(Samantha, lol). The av closes the deal. I've recieved more than one marriage proposal via PM, even in visitor messages(fucker edited it).

I go to the Heavies sometimes and tell poster's I'm an 18yo girl. The av closes the deal. I've recieved more than one marriage proposal via PM, even in visitor messages(fucker edited it).

Ever try getting any money out of it?

Am I the only one that thinks the two look a little too similar?

i said as much earlier, page 2 i think.

I don't think he was at the beginning after everyone started saying shit i think he got his troll hat on

well, he was certainly miffed. i could see his point of view, but he was wildly inconsistent and he was taking things too far. he let too many people get to him, such as ravden and tom.

Ever try getting any money out of it?

The sexual thrill of another man lusting at me was always enough, but I'll consider your idea now that I'm out of vCash(fuck the Packers).

WHERE YOU AT YOMPTON?

WHERE YOU AT MOTHERFUCKER?

Blake is a totem to all that is man. While we slay beasts in the night, he partakes in only the most quality of young, delicate, legal pussy. Call him a creep, but he lives the life you jerk off wishing you had.

WAR Blake and his fine young ex-girlfriend that still lets him have a crack at the crack.

The sexual thrill of another man lusting at me was always enough, but I'll consider your idea now that I'm out of vCash(fuck the Packers).

I'm probably one of many that lost all of my vCash on JDS. Had about 2k beforehand.

Ok, just seemed off considering i gave him props in the last thread. But its painfully obvious hes lying in the op. i never took blake for a troll, now my world iz shook

But if we suspend disbelief, right, if it's all true... pretty baller, amirite?

WHERE YOU AT YOMPTON?

WHERE YOU AT MOTHERFUCKER?

Blake is a totem to all that is man. While we slay beasts in the night, he partakes in only the most quality of young, delicate, legal pussy. Call him a creep, but he lives the life you jerk off wishing you had.

WAR Blake and his fine young ex-girlfriend that still lets him have a crack at the crack.

This is what I like to call "aggressively true"

This is what I like to call "aggressively true"

i thought it was already established that yompton only cares about what girls look like, as opposed to how old they are, and that it's ok if they're under 18 as long as they're from a different country.

Back