So I broke up with my 18 year old girlfriend of 4 months yesterday...V2: Break-up sex

She looks like Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby.

rosemarys-baby.jpg

But hotter.

Wasn't my favourite when I first heard it. Grows on you when you learn the lyrics and can fully understand Alex's mumbled sheffield accent lol.

oddly enough i've never had much of a problem with it. i must have good ears.

Only on a few songs.

Red light was another one I had to give a few listens to to understand every word he was saying.

Probably just have bad ears.

Every time I'm reminded that Blake's name is Winston, I guffaw. Mayberrian's, Blake's real name is Winston and he smashes hotter pussy than all of you combined. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves lmao.

bullshit.

It disproves my theory about Churchill being the last white guy called Winston. :mad:

Only on a few songs.

Red light was another one I had to give a few listens to to understand every word he was saying.

Probably just have bad ears.

it's generally easier to understand the studio version over the live version, and a lot of their songs i heard live first, so maybe that's why. the faster songs are generally harder to keep track of too, e.g. "all the pretty visitors", "dangerous animal".

She looked hotter in the picture in the other thread. Still pretty pretty nice

This. How did this thread continue?

i think everyone's burned out from last night. some people stayed up until 6 o'clock arguing. the funny thing is they could have stopped 8 hours earlier since that's about how much progress they made.

i think everyone's burned out from last night. some people stayed up until 6 o'clock arguing. the funny thing is they could have stopped 8 hours earlier since that's about how much progress they made.

Was really funny. That was Going on for 11 hours just back and fourth.

i was there for about three hours of it and i really wish i could get those back. i didn't wake up until almost noon today, which basically ruined my day.

Pretty much, i just gave up after a while.
I had that moment where i looked at my clock and was like "What the fuck am i doing" and just decided to turn in.

It's a new day though, and fuck da h8rs

Pretty much, i just gave up after a while.
I had that moment where i looked at my clock and was like "What the fuck am i doing" and just decided to turn in.

It's a new day though, and fuck da h8rs

f'ck you too :mad:...:icon_chee

aight, i see.
Dats how you feel. I see.

fuck you, your life and your gf. your story is provebly fake as fuck!

Back