So I broke up with my 18 year old girlfriend of 4 months yesterday...V2: Break-up sex

i said as much earlier, page 2 i think.

well, he was certainly miffed. i could see his point of view, but he was wildly inconsistent and he was taking things too far. he let too many people get to him, such as ravden and tom.

The facial resemblance is uncanny, especially when they're both supposed to be his former romantic partners. Seems unlikely.

i thought it was already established that yompton only cares about what girls look like, as opposed to how old they are, and that it's ok if they're under 18 as long as they're from a different country.

Why a different country? Isn't the legal consent in some states under 18, such as Florida?

Edit: It's eighteen now, apparently. Did it change?

The facial resemblance is uncanny, especially when they're both supposed to be his former romantic partners. Seems unlikely.

Does it?

Or does it seem like the man knows what he wants? Plenty of men date women that look remarkably similar to each other.

You wanna smell Blake's fingers?

Does it?

Or does it seem like the man knows what he wants? Plenty of men date women that look remarkably similar to each other.

You wanna smell Blake's fingers?

ted-bundy-img0002.jpg

Even Bundy wasn't that selective.

i suggested that maybe it's some sort of weird role-playing they're doing.

Why a different country? Isn't the legal consent in some states under 18, such as Florida?

Edit: It's eighteen now, apparently. Did it change?

it was interesting point, which i don't disagree with: a lot of girls/women from other countries are far more mature than your average 18 year old in the u.s. hard to argue with that.

I guess his next thread title will be "just found out my 18yr old ex is also my cousin"

ted-bundy-img0002.jpg

Even Bundy wasn't that selective.

Bundy didn't have the internet helping him hand pick the finest delicacies available, and even then, a lot of those ladies look pretty similar.

You smell of jealousy. Get back to us when you're nailing prime 18 year old gash. That girl is more attractive than the filth you spank too. Pictures were posted, and you call work? More jelly than a Smuckers convention.

Bundy didn't have the internet helping him hand pick the finest delicacies available, and even then, a lot of those ladies look pretty similar.

You smell of jealousy. Get back to us when you're nailing prime 18 year old gash. That girl is more attractive than the filth you spank too. Pictures were posted, and you call work? More jelly than a Smuckers convention.

Before you posted this, you probably didn't know that I'm young enough to bang eighteen year olds on a regular basis with no difficulty whatsoever.

Before you posted this, you probably didn't know that I'm young enough to bang eighteen year olds on a regular basis with no difficulty whatsoever.

You could be 80 and still be young enough.

What's your point? I still doubt you're banging anything remotely as attractive as the dime Blake just dumped.

The only thing that picture tells me is that Blake has consensual sex with women ten times more attractive than Bundy raped.

Yeah but rape isnt about sex, its about power. Debbie Kent pretty much proves that.

You could be 80 and still be young enough.

What's your point? I still doubt you're banging anything remotely as attractive as the dime Blake just dumped.

220px-Hugh_Hefner_Glamourcon_2010.jpg

Back