So I ate at mark Wahlberg's restaurant, "Wahlburgers" in Palo Alto

I ate there a year or two ago. They had a Thanksgiving-themed turkey burger, with stuffing, that was actually kinda delicious, in a trashy sorta way. It’s the Boise dime of fast food.

Jesus, I didn't know it was that bad. I had never been in one.

I even saw the TV show a time or too. Pretty lame.

One opened here in Pittsburgh several months ago, below average. Much better chain burger places to choose from.

I even liked him more now because of ur info.thanks.

Lots of Chinese places and one really good cheap dim sum place. Hong Kong Flower lounge --- technically it's in Milbrae.

ah, interesting. thanks for the info. i'll make it a point to head out there one saturday or sunday morning/afternoon.

ah, interesting. thanks for the info. i'll make it a point to head out there one saturday or sunday morning/afternoon.

You can get equivalent Chinese food in Chinatown in SF. The dim sum place in the alley on Commercial is solid.

Did the waiter/waitress take notes when taking your order?

Was there not a single picture of Donny anywhere?

We have one coming to my area. My initial impression was oh look another burger restaurant. Well this certainly isn’t an over saturated business model.

Its comical. Like something out of Entourage. His face is plastered on every wall. All of his movies are listed all over the ceiling. Mark Wahlberg quotes are everywhere, on the floor, on the walls, on the menu. Movie posters framed and behind plexiglass with lights around them.

The whole time I was there I was looking around thinking "Jeez, how narcissistic is this dude". its literally a Mark Wahlberg themed restaurant. If I walk into a Hilton I may see 1 picture of Conrad Hilton, at the most.

You would see less pictures of Ronald McDonald at a McDonalds.

as for the food. It wasn't bad. A step up from Chili's. He has a sauce called "Wahl Sauce" which is essentially just ketchup and mayo lol

<{clintugh}>

The only time that I've ever even debated eating at one of these places was at the airport. I still couldn't bring myself to do it.

Its comical. Like something out of Entourage. His face is plastered on every wall. All of his movies are listed all over the ceiling. Mark Wahlberg quotes are everywhere, on the floor, on the walls, on the menu. Movie posters framed and behind plexiglass with lights around them.

The whole time I was there I was looking around thinking "Jeez, how narcissistic is this dude". its literally a Mark Wahlberg themed restaurant. If I walk into a Hilton I may see 1 picture of Conrad Hilton, at the most.

You would see less pictures of Ronald McDonald at a McDonalds.

as for the food. It wasn't bad. A step up from Chili's. He has a sauce called "Wahl Sauce" which is essentially just ketchup and mayo lol
russians call it ketchunaise. it is disgusting.

Went to the one in Philly. Was not impressed, Five guys is way better.

Back