So I ate at mark Wahlberg's restaurant, "Wahlburgers" in Palo Alto

So you could feel the vibration, essentially.

i went to the one up from front st in toronto last summer, highlight was watching a homeless guy across the street get arrested for jerking it in an alley

burger was mediocre, mac & cheese sucked

Marky Manlet without the funky bunch, a menu full of sliders for the wee fellas

Was their a picture of the helpless Asian guy he beat the fuck out of as a teenager ?

I've met a couple of the wahlbergs, seemed like decent people and found them down to earth. Their food is average and nothing to get excited about though.

Was there not a single picture of Donny anywhere?
He's featured in the Low Cal section of the menu.

Vincent_Grey.jpg

Are you sure you want to eat all that?

Was their a picture of the helpless Asian guy he beat the fuck out of as a teenager ?

In a day and age where careers can be ended because you slapped a girl's ass in the 70s, hard to believe Marky Mark gets away with that and multiple other assaults and racist behaviour.

I almost want you to die of explosive food poisoning just so Marky Mark can say shit wouldn't have gone down like that if he was cooking. Although tbf he probably was cooking

Him and Dwayne are cooking back there.

<4>

In a day and age where careers can be ended because you slapped a girl's ass in the 70s, hard to believe Marky Mark gets away with that and multiple other assaults and racist behaviour.
He begged and payed a ton of lawyers to try and get the felony removed. He has hopes to run for office. The judge denied the request a few months ago..

Back