So I ate at mark Wahlberg's restaurant, "Wahlburgers" in Palo Alto

Ill check it out. any other places you recommend? im going out to downtown Burlingame this weekend

haven't gone out in burlingame for a while. there used to be a cool restaurant attached to a pool hall close to the corner of burlingame ave. and lorton ave. just tried looking it up on google maps, but i don't see it there. anyway, you can't go wrong with any place on or around burlingame ave. the area has built up a ton recently.

Do they beat the shit out of you if you’re Asian and you try to eat there?

Do they beat the shit out of you if you’re Asian and you try to eat there?
im-blind-gif-5.gif

I JUST ASKED 4 MORE ICE!!

funny how you posted this on 9/11, the day mark whalberg could have stopped the planes from crashing into those buildings
would have. It wouldnt have gone down like that.

Its comical. Like something out of Entourage. His face is plastered every wall. All of his movies are listed all over the ceiling. Mark Wahlberg quotes are everywhere, on the floor, on the walls, on the menu.

The whole time I was there I was looking around thinking "Jeez, how narcissistic is this dude". its literally a Mark Wahlberg themed restaurant. If I walk into a Hilton I may see 1 picture of Conrad Hilton, at the most.
If I walked into a
You would see less pictures of Ronald McDonald at a McDonalds.

as for the food. It wasn't bad. A step up from Chili's. He has a sauce called "Wahl Sauce" which is essentially just ketchup and mayo lol

there are so many good places to hit up on University ave in Palo Alto, why go there? Tamarine, for one.

I live right next to one. I've eaten there a few times on cheat days when I didn't feel like making anything myself.

Always feel like a douchebag walking out.

They just opened one in Cleveland but we have a fair amount of celebrity/chef burger spots so I haven’t been there.

I was expecting a new kids on the block restaurant.

I went to schoolo with his cousin, he was a 6'10" white dude, he was chill AF

I ate one a few months ago it was disappointing. They definitely just bank on the name and don't put no real passion into the restaurant

I almost want you to die of explosive food poisoning just so Marky Mark can say shit wouldn't have gone down like that if he was cooking. Although tbf he probably was cooking
giphy.gif

lol what could have made him think putting a schmaltzy place in Palo Alto was a good idea?

oh yea, on account he went to Stanford.
200.gif
Marky Mark went to school. Legitimately surprised.

Its comical. Like something out of Entourage. His face is plastered every wall. All of his movies are listed all over the ceiling. Mark Wahlberg quotes are everywhere, on the floor, on the walls, on the menu.

The whole time I was there I was looking around thinking "Jeez, how narcissistic is this dude". its literally a Mark Wahlberg themed restaurant. If I walk into a Hilton I may see 1 picture of Conrad Hilton, at the most.
If I walked into a
You would see less pictures of Ronald McDonald at a McDonalds.

as for the food. It wasn't bad. A step up from Chili's. He has a sauce called "Wahl Sauce" which is essentially just ketchup and mayo lol

giphy.gif

Back