So I ate at mark Wahlberg's restaurant, "Wahlburgers" in Palo Alto

hate that fucker, he should have stayed in Bawstawn with all the other New England Dbags
Whoa!

We're not all from Boston.

That place sucks.

New England is made up of 6 states.

Maine, New Hampshire,and Vermont should leave and form Newer England.

I have been to Eddie Huang's Baohaus in Chinatown Los Angeles. It is not as narcissistic, but instead of pushing chinese baos (its like a meat filled bun), he is trying to sell beads, hip hop necklaces, and other hip hop memorabilia even though he grew up in the white middle class burbs of DC.

Funny thing is it is in the same plaza, and is right next to the Howlin Ray's Nashville hot chicken. That place always has a line going crowding out all the common areas of plaza. The Baohaus has like no customers.

Its comical. Like something out of Entourage. His face is plastered every wall. All of his movies are listed all over the ceiling. Mark Wahlberg quotes are everywhere, on the floor, on the walls, on the menu.

The whole time I was there I was looking around thinking "Jeez, how narcissistic is this dude". its literally a Mark Wahlberg themed restaurant. If I walk into a Hilton I may see 1 picture of Conrad Hilton, at the most.
If I walked into a
You would see less pictures of Ronald McDonald at a McDonalds.

as for the food. It wasn't bad. A step up from Chili's. He has a sauce called "Wahl Sauce" which is essentially just ketchup and mayo lol
Thanks for the review. Never been there, but I know a guy who went to one in the Boston area and said it was good. I'll be sure to avoid the "sauce" since I hate mayo. :)

Wahl Sauce doesn't have mayo dude is just mark walhbergh nuttin in some ketchup

well it's weird, because palo alto isn't exactly a tourist destination, unless you want to go see stanford or something. he should have put it somewhere in s.f., but maybe he couldn't afford it lol. who knows.
Good point. I've been to the Bay Area a few times and eventually made my way to PA. And while it's nice and all, it's definitely a locals area and not touristy. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to their franchising plans. They start out in some shitty suburb of Boston which I as a Boston native have never even been to (or if I have it was completely forgettable). Then they open the 2nd one in Toronto. They're in major cities in the US and Canada and UK, but also shitty little towns in Alabama and Iowa.

Whoa!

We're not all from Boston.

That place sucks.

New England is made up of 6 states.

Maine, New Hampshire,and Vermont should leave and form Newer England.
If you're gonna split New England up, Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont should be White New England and Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut should be Not So White New England.

if he wanted an edgy, hipper place Berkeley would have been a better choice than palo alto.
but then he'd have sjw's down his neck about rainforestgrassfednongmoetc eco-nazism

I have been to Eddie Huang's Baohaus in Chinatown Los Angeles. It is not as narcissistic, but instead of pushing chinese baos (its like a meat filled bun), he is trying to sell beads, hip hop necklaces, and other hip hop memorabilia even though he grew up in the white middle class burbs of DC.

Funny thing is it is in the same plaza, and is right next to the Howlin Ray's Nashville hot chicken. That place always has a line going crowding out all the common areas of plaza. The Baohaus has like no customers.
that hilarious. Somehow I heard about that place and seriously every review was “if the line at Howlin’ Ray’s is too long, you can walk right in here.”

for cereal?
the-roethlisburger.png

that hilarious. Somehow I heard about that place and seriously every review was “if the line at Howlin’ Ray’s is too long, you can walk right in here.”

LOL, it usually is too long, but still no one goes in. The landlord of that plaza got a great tenant in Howlin Rays, and then others opened up shop in the plaza, but everyone only goes to HOwling Ray. All the other shop owners are sitting there depressed.

LOL, it usually is too long, but still no one goes in. The landlord of that plaza got a great tenant in Howlin Rays, and then others opened up shop in the plaza, but everyone only goes to HOwling Ray. All the other shop owners are sitting there depressed.

I’ve been meaning to go to Howlin Ray’s but not sure if I want to wait nearly two hours for a chicken sammich.

I’ve been meaning to go to Howlin Ray’s but not sure if I want to wait nearly two hours for a chicken sammich.

I know what you mean. I was thinking about offering someone who just bought like $5 for just a drumstick so I see what the hype is.

oh god, don't start another great 'burger debate'.
but, for what it's worth, In-N-Out>>5 queers

There is a In N Out and 5 Guys near me. They’re next to each other, literally. In n out always has a line and the place is jumping. On the end of the spectrum 5 guys is a ghost town. I’m surprised they’re still open.

Back