So I ate at mark Wahlberg's restaurant, "Wahlburgers" in Palo Alto

Diogenes of Sinope

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its comical. Like something out of Entourage. His face is plastered on every wall. All of his movies are listed all over the ceiling. Mark Wahlberg quotes are everywhere, on the floor, on the walls, on the menu. Movie posters framed and behind plexiglass with lights around them.

The whole time I was there I was looking around thinking "Jeez, how narcissistic is this dude". its literally a Mark Wahlberg themed restaurant. If I walk into a Hilton I may see 1 picture of Conrad Hilton, at the most.

You would see less pictures of Ronald McDonald at a McDonalds.

as for the food. It wasn't bad. A step up from Chili's. He has a sauce called "Wahl Sauce" which is essentially just ketchup and mayo lol

Last edited:
giphy.gif

just looked at the location. it's on university ave., among many better places to eat. i'd never go there lol.

hate that fucker, he should have stayed in Bawstawn with all the other New England Dbags

Do they serve Mark's favorite dish: steroids?

funny how you posted this on 9/11, the day mark whalberg could have stopped the planes from crashing into those buildings

funny how you posted this on 9/11, the day mark whalberg could have stopped the planes from crashing into those buildings

Ya right he would have probably taken out 2 arabs and gotten knocked out by the back of an AK47.

I think that's the selling point.
It's aimed at the bumpkin tourist demographic, the people who like to look at pictures of celebrities, and eat at 'theme' restaurants.

I almost want you to die of explosive food poisoning just so Marky Mark can say shit wouldn't have gone down like that if he was cooking. Although tbf he probably was cooking

I think that's the selling point.
It's aimed at the bumpkin tourist demographic, the people who like to look at pictures of celebrities, and eat at 'theme' restaurants.

well it's weird, because palo alto isn't exactly a tourist destination, unless you want to go see stanford or something. he should have put it somewhere in s.f., but maybe he couldn't afford it lol. who knows.

Entourage was so fucking Cringeworthy..... Fake Hollwood The Hills TMZ lifestyle.

lol what could have made him think putting a schmaltzy place in Palo Alto was a good idea?

oh yea, on account he went to Stanford.
200.gif

A step up from Chilli's? Sounds terrible. lmao

Back