So far Gina Carano has been a bigger box office star than Ronda

Forget haywire and f&F, shes in friggin Deadpool that is pretty awesome. I know she hasnto fought in over 7 years but that was probably the best career decision. She started low but maybe she is on her way to some big roles. Shes 33 and still has her looks and a killer body.

Not even need deadpool

Gina had an entire movie as protagonist with famous actors as side roles

"Haywire is a 2011 American action thriller film directed by Steven Soderbergh, starring Gina Carano, Michael Fassbender, Ewan McGregor, Bill Paxton, Channing Tatum, Antonio Banderas, and Michael Douglas. Carano, a mixed martial arts fighter, performs her own stunts in the film. The score is by Northern Irish DJ and composer David Holmes. "

Shit flopped, but whatever

Why would they take your word for it? I never said I had a banned account, I said I don't remember an event like that occurring, although I'm sure you'd warrant an argument from SOMEBODY with your rage posts & saltiness.
Really? So you registered yesterday but you hate "Sherbros" and know all about the mentality here? Tell me more. :D

He does that to everyone brah. I wouldn't take it personal. If he acts as though everyone that disagrees with him deserves the death penalty. I'm guessing he's a tweener.
Oh I know him. Just give him enough rope and he'll start attacking Sherdog as a whole which leads to the insta-ban. Rightfully so as well.

Really? So you registered yesterday but you hate "Sherbros" and know all about the mentality here? Tell me more. :D
Don't act like there isn't multiple people like yourself spewing hate on Ronda every day, I don't need to be here long to see the salt. Are you mad that Ronda sells PPVs????:(:(

How you can get so emotionally invested in to somebody you don't even know is unfathomable to me.

Don't act like there isn't multiple people like yourself spewing hate on Ronda every day, I don't need to be here long to see the salt. Are you mad that Ronda sells PPVs????:(:(

How you can get so emotionally invested in to somebody you don't even know is unfathomable to me.

tumblr_m17fu6gwp31rnxcqho1_500.gif

Sherbros will still implode with salty tears when she sells 1million+ PPVs

I'd love to see how Gina would fare in the UFC but I doubt it will ever happen unless they fancy some mainstream for UFC 200 and are willing to pull out their wallets.

I'd pull out my wallet. And by wallet, I mean penis.

Every day? But you've only been here one day. :D Tell me more.

Every day? But you've only been here one day. :D Tell me more.
I've been registered one day, I could have been here for far longer, you're not thinking about what you're saying before you post are you?? Stupid.

I've been registered one day, I could have been here for far longer, you're not thinking about what you're saying before you post are you?? Stupid.
Yes, call me stupid. Let it all out. More personal attacks.

I just watched Gina in heist. Terrible actor, but I still love her. Also she's way hotter than Ronda and yes, a better actress as well but that likely applies to the majority of the world's population

Yes, call me stupid. Let it all out. More personal attacks.
Okay I'm going now, message me in November when Ronda sells more than your favourite fighter once again.

P.S calling you stupid isn't a personal attack when you're making it pretty evident that that's the case.

Okay I'm going now, message me in November when Ronda sells more than your favourite fighter once again.

P.S calling you stupid isn't a personal attack when you're making it pretty evident that that's the case.
20151114102012_An_overhead_view_of_the_Octagon_as_Holly_Holm_celebrates_after_her_knockout_victory_over_Ronda_Rousey_in_their_UFC_womens_bantamweight_championship_bout_during_the_UFC_193_event_at_Etihad_Stadium_on_November_15_2015_in.JPG

Bye. :-*

No, you're acting like giant douche bag. And you need to stop.

I like Holly far more than I like Ronda as I've already stated multiple times, add learning to read to your to do list.

Goodbye.
I reported your posts to the Mods for being a sock puppet, a spammer, and a flame-baiter. I'm glad you keep giving evidence with more personal attacks and proof that you've been here before. Good luck with your accounts, though they might IP ban you this time. :)

I like Holly far more than I like Ronda as I've already stated multiple times, add learning to read to your to do list.

Goodbye.

You're lying. You always post like honda white knight. You're fooling no one.
All you do is throw shit at and harrass people that don't agree with you. You need to grow up man, and get a hold of yourself.

Well Gina is hot and has much better acting chops. Both girls would never be more than supporting roles, and there is only enough room for one female MMA badass in Hollywood, so sorry Ronda, you're number two in that domain as well.

Agree with most of what you said, but disagree regarding Gina never being more than a supporting role.

Not saying Gina is an exceptional actress, but her first big role in Haywire, she was the lead, I really thought that was a great film despite it being her first lead. Channing Tatum was the supporting actor! I enjoyed it primarily due to the fight choreography and cinematography (and Gina) but in my opinion she was great.

Also, the film In The Blood she was the lead and she impressed me in that as well. Ronda, no offense to her, is not even close.

Forget haywire and f&F, shes in friggin Deadpool that is pretty awesome. I know she hasnto fought in over 7 years but that was probably the best career decision. She started low but maybe she is on her way to some big roles. Shes 33 and still has her looks and a killer body.

And is slated for the new Kickboxer remake, to what extent I have no idea

Back