So far Gina Carano has been a bigger box office star than Ronda

How would you know... You only know celeb fighters like sage and honda.
How sad is your life that you take excitement from being a keyboard warrior? I will have to start giving you sympathy likes. You'll find me in other threads talking about plenty of fighters, anywhere you go even if it's not related to them at all you'll still start spewing hate about Sage & Ronda.

Stop repeating me you insolate child.

I know people will talk shit about her being chubby. I haven't seen the movie yet; but from the lines just shown in the trailer they obviously didn't want "in shape Gina" who is hot. The jokes Deadpool makes about her wouldn't work with Gina in shape. You couldn't make jokes about Gina @145 being manly; no one would laugh they'd just be confused.

Gina-Carano-Angel-Dust.jpg

7498101536913069568325543030460325289364njpg.jpeg

How sad is your life that you take excitement from being a keyboard warrior? I will have to start giving you sympathy likes. You'll find me in other threads talking about plenty of fighters, anywhere you go even if it's not related to them at all you'll still start spewing hate about Sage & Ronda.

Stop repeating me you insolate child.

Don't get mad brah. One post from me, after you hijacked my thread with your casual fan vomit, isn't all that much.

Get a hold of yourself.

Sadly Ronduh will always be the bigger star. No one outside of the Hardcore fans even know who Gina is.

Don't get mad brah. One post from me, after you hijacked my thread with your casual fan vomit, isn't all that much.

Get a hold of yourself.

Says the guy who talks shit about fighters just to feel like a tough guy because you've done nothing with your life.

Lol. She's overrated. More attractive than Ronda but that isn't saying much.

i wanna cover gina in honey and pretend im a hungry bear

Hasn't made the great career decisions like ronda did.

Sherbros will still implode with salty tears when she sells 1million+ PPVs

I'd love to see how Gina would fare in the UFC but I doubt it will ever happen unless they fancy some mainstream for UFC 200 and are willing to pull out their wallets.
Joined yesterday, but somehow knows a lot about "Sherbros" and is angry at them. Not a sock puppet at all, I'm sure.

Joined yesterday, but somehow knows a lot about "Sherbros" and is angry at them. Not a sock puppet at all, I'm sure.
I'm sure you've read my post and realise you fit the criteria, I'm not angry I just tell the truth.

I'm sure you've read my post and realise you fit the criteria, I'm not angry I just tell the truth.
You're supposed to pretend you weren't banned before, so you have a chance of sticking around.

Back