So far Gina Carano has been a bigger box office star than Ronda

Acting vs Acting or MMA vs MMA? Where is this going? I'll respond accordingly.

Ronda's performance in the cage vs Holm < Box office revenue of Deadpool relative to Iron Man 2.

This is like comparing apples to antimatter salamanders.

At least carano had the balls to fight cyborg…

At least carano had the balls to fight cyborg…
To be fare no one really knew who cyborg at that time and she was the only real 145er Gina could fight. After Ronda saw what Cyborg did to Gina and every other women in her way Ronda decides to change weight class.

Honda is the superior fighter but Gina wins via being more attractive and better at acting.

Since when does Rousey headline movies? Her and Carano play similar roles, at least Carano can act and was the lead role in a movie. All Rousey does in her movies is walk around with a mean face on trying to look tough.

First one to get the Oscar nom wins.

Neither one will ever be nominated for an Oscar

this reminds me of when they used to talk about how bill paxton was a huge box office draw because of the amount of massive hits he had been in. as if in ANY of those, he was the reason they were successful. ironically, he was in Haywire too. that said i prefer Carano.

Paxton the box office star was in:

Twister
Titanic
Tombstone
apollo 13
true lies
aliens
commando
terminator
stripes

It's doing well b/c men were able to troll their WaG's this weekend
landscape-1452594620-deadpool-romcom-banner.jpg

Had no idea that she was in the film, and neither did 99 percent of the viewing public.

I saw the movie yesterday, I liked it. Gina wasn't really given a challenging role in the movie at all; but at least she didn't stick out like a sore thumb. She could repeat this role a few more times.

I'd fuck em both... Rousey would get the facial. Carano would get the creampie

she might even be a better fighter in her prime than ronda in her prime. Sure ronda arm barred a lot of cans and gina got wrecked by cyborg but cyborg wudda round 1 destroyed ronda too but i feel gina woulda lasted longer against holly than ronda did

They're both terrible actors and Ronda is a much better fighter.

Back