So far Gina Carano has been a bigger box office star than Ronda

Rondas such a loser. She's not the champ and Gina is in a good movie. High five sherbros. Let's celebrate.

I'm much more of a Holly fan than a Ronda fan, I hope she gets starched again, point out where I've gone "apeshit"?

Look at the rage and hate you have for somebody you don't even know just because she sells more PPVs than your favourite fighters, such saltiness.

Foggy just joined in here because I wasn't replying to his keyboard war in his other thread, don't worry child, reply to this and you'll get another sympathy like.
Actually, I've talked to you before and told you you'd get banned. I believe then you were only posting 60 times a day instead of 120. Congrats on doubling your rate.

Have at it... one thing is to troll, another is to act like a crybaby with a shit diaper. He's annoying.
Yeah, but picture what it was like last year. Now Ronda is wrecked as is everyone who drank her Kool-Aid. Natural selection can be beautiful.

Actually, I've talked to you before and told you you'd get banned. I believe then you were only posting 60 times a day instead of 120. Congrats on doubling your rate.
I don't remember you if I have, although I'm sure you'd warrant argument with your salty behaviour everywhere you go.

I don't remember you if I have, although I'm sure you'd warrant argument with your salty behaviour everywhere you go.
Yeah, personally attack me. Tell me more about how "salty" I am and how angry "Sherbros" are, and make sure you underline that you are a previously banned account. I'll let the Mods watch.

It is simple, really: Gina is better looking and is the better actor relative to Ronda.

Ronda will never be a box-office star.

Yeah, personally attack me. Tell me more about how "salty" I am and how angry "Sherbros" are, and make sure you underline that you are a previously banned account. I'll let the Mods watch.
Why would they take your word for it? I never said I had a banned account, I said I don't remember an event like that occurring, although I'm sure you'd warrant an argument from SOMEBODY with your rage posts & saltiness.

He does that to everyone brah. I wouldn't take it personal. If he acts as though everyone that disagrees with him deserves the death penalty. I'm guessing he's a tweener.

These threads make me think some of you have never seen a woman naked in real life. Just sayin...

Ronda is a fighter who is just starting to do movies, Gina has been a full time actress for years and she still hasnt done much.

'Screaming for Vengeance' always liked the cover if not all the tunes

That's just Sherdog brah. If you fight it, the angry mob will get you.

Not calling out anyone specifically. That would be rude. Just saying there's some thirsty dudes on these boards that's all.

Not calling out anyone specifically. That would be rude. Just saying there's some thirsty dudes on these boards that's all.

No doubt. I just go with it.

How do you explain the Honda body paint pic fans?

Makes room for doubt about space aliens, and things of that nature. lol

Back