So far Gina Carano has been a bigger box office star than Ronda

6ghqpj.gif

5h2icbs.png

tumblr_n0oymeqvR61qiuc6yo2_500.jpg

That's a good all-purpose response when you have nothing. Unfortunately it's spamming, so you will be back on the banned list soon.
& I'm sure you'll be back to crying because Ronda sells more PPVs than your favourite fighter.

its a shame she fought a roided manborg who was twice her size.

That's a good all-purpose response when you have nothing. Unfortunately it's spamming, so you will be back on the banned list soon.

Saint mac is a little bit unstable. He goes rampage really fast, after he starts an argument.

And if you mention honda, OOOOffff, he goes apeshit.

Saint mac is a little bit unstable. He goes rampage really fast, after he starts an argument.

Awesome, I love snuffing out the last remnants of Ronda Rousey fandom on the board. Like stomping a cigarette.

Neither, just providing illustrative material from the movie.

That being said, I would definitely bang "chubby, punk rock, mutant" Gina.
But that is the chubby gina they clearly wanted; they never wanted hot in shape Gina

Awesome, I love snuffing out the last remnants of Ronda Rousey fandom on the board. Like stomping a cigarette.

Have at it... one thing is to troll, another is to act like a crybaby with a shit diaper. He's annoying.

I'm much more of a Holly fan than a Ronda fan, I hope she gets starched again, point out where I've gone "apeshit"?

Look at the rage and hate you have for somebody you don't even know just because she sells more PPVs than your favourite fighters, such saltiness.

Foggy just joined in here because I wasn't replying to his keyboard war in his other thread, don't worry child, reply to this and you'll get another sympathy like.

Well Gina is hot and has much better acting chops. Both girls would never be more than supporting roles, and there is only enough room for one female MMA badass in Hollywood, so sorry Ronda, you're number two in that domain as well.

I'm much more of a Holly fan than a Ronda fan, I hope she gets starched again, point out where I've gone "apeshit"?

Look at the rage and hate you have for somebody you don't even know just because she sells more PPVs than your favourite fighters, such saltiness.

Foggy just joined in here because I wasn't replying to his keyboard war in his other thread, don't worry child, reply to this and you'll get another sympathy like.

You're too emotional son. You act like people talkin about your momma.

WTF is wrong with you? These forums are to have fun, not for you to work through your momma issues.

Objectively speaking, Ronda is the bigger box office star. You know, if we're going to go by objective, numerical figures (ie. box office).

Love the pictures though!

Back