So Conor KO'd this guy...

No need to get angry because you don't know the difference between Small forward and Power foward :rolleyes:

Bitches love DBZ nerdbird.

LOL at you thinking LeBron is a PF lmaoooo Tim Duncan is a Power big not LBJ hahha you're dumb.
You clearly cannot fucking read. Go slap yer momz for me, I already left.

You clearly cannot fucking read. Go slap yer momz for me, I already left.

You argue with your imaginary friends about who is the best Power big LeBron or Tim Duncan lmfaoo

Like I said stay in your lane you apron wearing cookie baking carpet muncher :D

You argue with your imaginary friends about who is the best Power big LeBron or Tim Duncan lmfaoo

Like I said stay in your lane you apron wearing cookie baking carpet muncher :D
I never even mentioned LeBron or Duncan. You need some help.

Ivan_Buchinger.jpg

Ivan_Buchinger.jpg

and people are saying RDA is going to just run over him because of size and the skill it took him over 20 UFC fights to develop (lmfao) look at that Persian God pictured above :rolleyes:

Okay...

Look how puny he looked on fight night haha

Conor-McGregor-Ivan-Buchinger-Cage-Warriors.png

Ivan has UFC caliber talent he is a legit fighter...getting KO'd by McGregor isn't shameful or make you a bum unless you want to call Aldo and Mendes a bum as well.

RDA and his "fans" will have their heads down in shame on March 6th just like poor Ivan does above.

Let the tears flow beneath ;)
2015/2016 RDA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anyone Conor has faced so far, including 2015 Aldo who had pulled out of 6 title fights with injuries and hasn't looked like the same tenacious killer we all know in a long long time.

This is one of the most retarded threads from today,and that is saying A LOT.

Sooooo KOing cage warriors champ means he will KO UFC champ because they are similar in size?

Ok

Evan Buchinger didn't even have a proper team when he fought McGregor in Cage Warriors.

Not to mention he's a nobody, he's like Artem Lobov if Lobov had longer arms a ripped body and took easier fights.

Dead wrong, Mr Popcorn. Buchinger is pretty good. He has definitely improved since Conor stopped him, I'll give you that.

Sooooo KOing cage warriors champ means he will KO UFC champ because they are similar in size?

Ok

Does RDA even have an Aldo caliber opponent on his resume?

Nahhh :rolleyes:

200w_d.gif

Conor facing bigger and stronger men then RDA it's normal ;)

200w_d.gif

Does RDA even have an Aldo caliber opponent on his resume?

Nahhh :rolleyes:

Conor facing bigger and stronger men then RDA it's normal ;)

I am actually leaning towards McGregor winning vs RDA but it's not due to your idiotic reasons or beliefs.

I think Buchinger is a good win, but he's not RDA good. Just stop it already.

So one fighter being smaller than Conor means RDA will be at a size disadvantage? Interesting logic.

Exactly. It's fun that people are using the 155 lbs division as an argument as to why Conor will lose, and when rebutted with the fact that Conor has already KOed a LW fighter, they respond by saying it's not the size that matters but the skills... Oh man, you can't have it both ways: either size matters or it doesn't - there's no Schroedinger's Cat here.

Crazy, it's almost as if it is multiple people expressing different opinions or something. I am starting to believe that all the people believing that RDA don't have one brain that they all share! What a world, what a world...

Back