So Conor KO'd this guy...

Crazy, it's almost as if it is multiple people expressing different opinions or something. I am starting to believe that all the people believing that RDA don't have one brain that they all share! What a world, what a world...
Exactly. You can't have Conor-hater with differing opinions! That's like .. impossible. Conor-haters are like lemmings - they walk in a straight line, with something similar to a hive mind, with the exception that there is no mind.

So I am definitely just as surprised as you are.

ATsfQ4O.gif

Pretty much

Stop jacking my Conor KO prediction. I am predicting the same exact outcome for RDA. I have seen RDA throw the one punch and stays flatfooted. Conor will slip and come over the top.

I support Buchinger because he is like the only relevant fighter from my country but lets be real here, he is not on RDAs level.

You're comparing this guy to RDA?

he does appear to be. Silly TS!!!

I like the part where he says the guy has UFC level talent the most. That makes this comparison legit.

Adding you to the list of the "worried Conor fans".

I feel like this thread was more homoerotic fantasy than relevant points.

Evan Buchinger didn't even have a proper team when he fought McGregor in Cage Warriors.

Not to mention he's a nobody, he's like Artem Lobov if Lobov had longer arms a ripped body and took easier fights.

No he's not at all. Buchinger is probably Conors best win outside of the UFC, and he's an excellent fighter. Though that doesn't mean Anjos doesn't shred Conor, but your posts is awful.

No he's not at all. Buchinger is probably Conors best win outside of the UFC, and he's an excellent fighter. Though that doesn't mean Anjos doesn't shred Conor, but your posts is awful.

Best win outside the UFC is like saying best sprinter in Asia, it means diddly squat. You know who discredits the Buchinger Conor beat? That's right, Buchinger himself.

Ivan faced McGregor for the Cage Warriors lightweight title and lost by knockout in less than four minutes. While Buchinger accepted the loss and developed dramatically since then, he insists that he was at a far different stage of his career back then.

"A lot of things were said during the [Cage Warriors] broadcast that were simply not true. I never had a team before then and didn't have any serious training partners."

His best win outside the UFC is against someone who didn't even have a team or serious training partners? Don't kid yourself.

Best win outside the UFC is like saying best sprinter in Asia, it means diddly squat. You know who discredits the Buchinger Conor beat? That's right, Buchinger himself.

His best win outside the UFC is against someone who didn't even have a team or serious training partners? Don't kid yourself.

Wow, a fighter makes excuses for getting beaten like a rented mule. Well, that changes everything!

Even so that doesn't matter, because he wrecked many legit fighters in the UFC. Or they didnt have training partners either, i suppose.

Wow, a fighter makes excuses for getting beaten like a rented mule. Well, that changes everything!

It doesn't mean everything, but it certainly means a heck of a lot more than what a random Sherdogger like you have to say about him. Do you know about his training situation better than he does? Nope.

It doesn't mean everything, but it certainly means a heck of a lot more than what a random Sherdogger like you have to say about him. Do you know about his training situation better than he does? Nope.

Stop trying to justify your terrible post. Just because he had bad training or whatever, he's both way way above what Lobov will ever be in ability, and got totally tooled by Conor. Neither of these things will change, better training or not.

Stop trying to justify your terrible post. Just because he had bad training or whatever, he's both way way above what Lobov will ever be in ability, and got totally tooled by Conor. Neither of these things will change, better training or not.

Stop trying to justify your terrible post. Buchinger has way way more credibility speaking about himself than you do speaking on his behalf, who are you anyway? You're a nobody even on Sherdog. Buchinger is an unknown unproven fighter just like Artem Lobov who according to himself didn't even have proper training when he fought McGregor. Neither of these tings will changes just because you want them to.

Stop trying to justify your terrible post. Buchinger has way way more credibility speaking about himself than you do speaking on his behalf, who are you anyway? You're a nobody even on Sherdog. Buchinger is an unknown unproven fighter just like Artem Lobov who according to himself didn't even have proper training when he fought McGregor. Neither of these tings will changes just because you want them to.

"Nobody even on Sherdog" - Hahhahhaha. If you're 'somebody' on sherdog, youre pretty much a confirmed loser, so I will take that as a compliment. Buchinger is not an unproven fighter, you absolute noob. He has wins over Steven Ray, Diego Gonzalez, Taisumov, Malyutin, Sakerov and that french prospect. Lobov has wins over... nobody. Try again harder.

"Nobody even on Sherdog" - Hahhahhaha. If you're 'somebody' on sherdog, youre pretty much a confirmed loser, so I will take that as a compliment.

Funny, you know who would be considered somebody on Sherdog? The ones who run and regulate the site, e.g. admins, mods etc. Are you calling all of them confirmed losers? You're so butthurt that you're losing an argument you have to lash out at others on the forum, and not just regular users, but the people who matter? I'd watch myself if I were you.

Buchinger is not an unproven fighter, you absolute noob. He has wins over Steven Ray, Diego Gonzalez, Taisumov, Malyutin, Sakerov and that french prospect. Lobov has wins over... nobody. Try again harder.

And where is Buchinger ranked in the UFC? Which part of this proves that you know about his training situation better than he does? Indeed you should try harder.

I'm not sure anyone, including TS, knows what the OP means or what it's trying to get at. People sure are trying though. What a clusterfuck.

RDA can't beat McGregor because McGregor beat Buchinger.

Got it

Back