So Conor KO'd this guy...

Typical WWE fan. Associates a picture making a guy look muscular with invincible fighter. Able to deduce the winner of a fight based on said picture.

Thread is lame. I'm now dumber for reading and posting in it. Thank you

Lorenzo says that's a puny man

Funny, you know who would be considered somebody on Sherdog? The ones who run and regulate the site, e.g. admins, mods etc. Are you calling all of them confirmed losers? You're so butthurt that you're losing an argument you have to lash out at others on the forum, and not just regular users, but the people who matter? I'd watch myself if I were you.

And where is Buchinger ranked in the UFC? Which part of this proves that you know about his training situation better than he does? Indeed you should try harder.

Losing an argument? Damn, you're getting desperate here. Who cares if Buchinger is ranked in the UFC?

And yes to the above question. The fact taht you obviously consider your self "somebody" on sherdog, is even more funny.

Losing an argument? Damn, you're getting desperate here. Who cares if Buchinger is ranked in the UFC?

And yes to the above question. The fact taht you obviously consider your self "somebody" on sherdog, is even more funny.

Who cares if Buchinger is ranked in the UFC? Yeah who cares if a fighter is ranked in the premier fight promotion in the world, when discussing the fighter's legitimacy. Getting desperate much?

Yes to what question? Lol look at you, you want to lash out, but you don't even have the balls. I don't know if that's funny or pathetic. If Sherdog is run by people you consider losers, what does that say about you? Please grasp at straws some more.

Who cares if Buchinger is ranked in the UFC? Yeah who cares if a fighter is ranked in the premier fight promotion in the world, when discussing the fighter's legitimacy. Getting desperate much?

Yes to what question? Lol look at you, you want to lash out, but you don't even have the balls. I don't know if that's funny or pathetic. If Sherdog is run by people you consider losers, what does that say about you? Please grasp at straws some more.

Stop recycling what i say and come up with your own shit, pussy. - Being ranked in the UFC have little to nothing to do with how good of a fighter you are. This you'd know, if you knew anything about fighting, but you quite obviously don't.

Yes to what question? Are you illiterate now as well? Don't know what youre writing your self? It says absolutely nothing about me, son. And what straws am I grasping at? Your arguments get's feebler and feebler and degenerate into name calling. No suprise with someone who tried to tell people that Buchinger is the same level of fighter as Lobov, rofl.

Ivan_Buchinger.jpg

and people are saying RDA is going to just run over him because of size and the skill it took him over 20 UFC fights to develop (lmfao) look at that Persian God pictured above :rolleyes:

Okay...

Look how puny he looked on fight night haha

Conor-McGregor-Ivan-Buchinger-Cage-Warriors.png

Ivan has UFC caliber talent he is a legit fighter...

I'm Manny Pacquiao and I think you're worse than an animal.

Seriously though...Persian God? It's hardly ever that someone calla a woman a godess and there's merit to it, keep it in your pants, dude.

Buchinger lost to Akira, fuck you sucking nuts for?

UFC caliber doesn't mean shit and should never be a term. Justin Gaethje would maintain an impressive record were he to move to the UFC, so would Brooks, Curran, Pitbull Bros, Kharitonov, Barnatt, Moraes, Sandro, etc. etc.

If you're an elite fighter you're an elite fighter. Buchinger is good, maybe even great, but elite? I wanna see him take out more names and give hard lessons to prospects first.

Lack of real height, and certain angles can make people seem wiiiide as fuck and they just might be, but is the size truly meaningful?

Ivan_Buchinger.jpg

Ivan_Buchinger.jpg

and people are saying RDA is going to just run over him because of size and the skill it took him over 20 UFC fights to develop (lmfao) look at that Persian God pictured above :rolleyes:

Okay...

Ivan has UFC caliber talent he is a legit fighter...getting KO'd by McGregor isn't shameful or make you a bum unless you want to call Aldo and Mendes a bum as well.

RDA and his "fans" will have their heads down in shame on March 6th just like poor Ivan does above.

Let the tears flow beneath ;)
Lol I've already said this a ton of times on there but Buchinger lossed a UD and was outstruck by AKIRA CORASSANI. Conor outstriking and koing him means nothing,and has zero relevance ro fight RDA

Ivan_Buchinger.jpg

Ivan_Buchinger.jpg

Okay...

Ivan has UFC caliber talent he is a legit fighter...getting KO'd by McGregor isn't shameful or make you a bum unless you want to call Aldo and Mendes a bum as well.

RDA and his "fans" will have their heads down in shame on March 6th just like poor Ivan does above.

Let the tears flow beneath ;)

Man, I hope you remain being a cashier, or at least in a position where you aren't using logic to make decisions impacting other people's lives.

I'm just enjoying this passive aggressive fight these two guys are having.

Brazilian weasels pulling every time lololol

200.gif

Well on to the next bum ;)

Back