So Conor KO'd this guy...

what an utterly shit thread. holy fuck.

People are going to be surprised when Conor is the bigger fighter come fight night? because he will be.

Ivan_Buchinger.jpg

Ivan_Buchinger.jpg

and people are saying RDA is going to just run over him because of size and the skill it took him over 20 UFC fights to develop (lmfao) look at that Persian God pictured above :rolleyes:

Okay...

Look how puny he looked on fight night haha

Conor-McGregor-Ivan-Buchinger-Cage-Warriors.png

Ivan has UFC caliber talent he is a legit fighter...getting KO'd by McGregor isn't shameful or make you a bum unless you want to call Aldo and Mendes a bum as well.

RDA and his "fans" will have their heads down in shame on March 6th just like poor Ivan does above.

Let the tears flow beneath ;)

So connor over RDA by KO because of looks, and because these pics?

Classic sherdog skullduggery.

LOL

Have you seen RDA fight? Do you even UFC brah?

Yes, "brah". For both of your questions. I don't think you got what I meant. Neither I nor the TS are saying that this guy is better than RDA because of his muscles, or that Conor will beat RDA because he beat this guy already.

TS was probably trying to say that those who claim that Conor is screwed because RDA is looking "huge" or "jacked" or any of that shit is talking nonsense.

*shows picture of ripped guy*
*proceeds to show picture of ripped guy looking small next to Conner*

Yes, "brah". For both of your questions. I don't think you got what I meant. Neither I nor the TS are saying that this guy is better than RDA because of his muscles, or that Conor will beat RDA because he beat this guy already.

TS was probably trying to say that those who claim that Conor is screwed because RDA is looking "huge" or "jacked" or any of that shit is talking nonsense.

Oh, so you don't get it... Those threads are parodies of the connor threads... They're making fun of all the fanboi's that talk about how huge connor looks, and how big his cup has gotten.

this Conor McG nuthuggers fans are getting worst day by day

Oh, so you don't get it... Those threads are parodies of the connor threads... They're making fun of all the fanboi's that talk about how huge connor looks, and how big his cup has gotten.

I didn't think the thread about how RDA looked "jacked" was an irony, but well, my bad then.

What do u expect from a guy comparing this guy with RDA ???
Cant believe what I read sometimes

Hahaha. Ivan is actually good though. Current 2 weight M1 Global Champion.

Nobody is picking RDA because of his muscles, he's looked like a monster lately. It's the Conor fans that are obsessed with how "huge" Conor is.

Love the false impression created by editing. 3 pics. 3 different fights. Dark trunks, red trunks, white trunks. Which is Conor in ? Barely looks like the same guy as the other two pics body wise.

While you can't compare Ivan Buchinger to RDA, it is worth noting that Ivan has gone 9-0 since losing to Conor; a win streak which includes Stevie Ray (3-0 in UFC). He is a credible opponent

Last edited:
Back