So Conor KO'd this guy...

cant judge a book by its cover. RDA rose from the bottom to the top of a very talented division. Heck most people thought he was another journeyman who will never be a champ.

The fight is on March 5. Don't forget it's a leap year when doing your counting.

Ivan_Buchinger.jpg

Ivan_Buchinger.jpg

and people are saying RDA is going to just run over him because of size and the skill it took him over 20 UFC fights to develop (lmfao) look at that Persian God pictured above :rolleyes:

Okay...

Look how puny he looked on fight night haha

Conor-McGregor-Ivan-Buchinger-Cage-Warriors.png

Ivan has UFC caliber talent he is a legit fighter...getting KO'd by McGregor isn't shameful or make you a bum unless you want to call Aldo and Mendes a bum as well.

RDA and his "fans" will have their heads down in shame on March 6th just like poor Ivan does above.

Let the tears flow beneath ;)

Look at past pics of Conor at LW. Conor had lots of muscle at LW. Conor is a good size LW.

All your telling us is Conor is MONSTER Featherweight who beats up on little guys.

The fight is on March 5. Don't forget it's a leap year when doing your counting.

The event starts on March 5th the actual fight does not according to where I live which is the East coast.

If you do not live in the East coast...my condolences I truly from the bottom of my heart feel for sorry you ;)

Look guys the GOAT with the former LHW champ in boxing and MMA

200.gif

For those of you who are telling TS "muscles don't mean shit", well... his point exactly.
Exactly. It's fun that people are using the 155 lbs division as an argument as to why Conor will lose, and when rebutted with the fact that Conor has already KOed a LW fighter, they respond by saying it's not the size that matters but the skills... Oh man, you can't have it both ways: either size matters or it doesn't - there's no Schroedinger's Cat here.

The event starts on March 5th the actual fight does not according to where I live which is the East coast.

If you do not live in the East coast...my condolences I truly from the bottom of my heart feel for sorry you ;)

Look guys the GOAT with the former LHW champ in boxing and MMA

200.gif
I agree. Sir Charles is GOAT small PF.

I agree. Sir Charles is GOAT small PF.

Either you are a time traveler from the 80's with cognitive dissonance or you are just a plain hater.

Sir Charles was never better than Bird and both were surpassed about 5 years ago by...

giphy.gif

Go to sleep child :rolleyes:

oh btw Kings recognize Kings

CZMDFHtWIAAgXb1.png

Either you are a time traveler from the 80's with cognitive dissonance or you are just a plain hater.

Sir Charles was never better than Bird and both were surpassed about 5 years ago by...

giphy.gif

Go to sleep child :rolleyes:

oh btw Kings recognize Kings

CZMDFHtWIAAgXb1.png
Hey, moron. I said SMALL PF. As in not tall. As in under 6'6" as a power forward. Shut the fuck up, you toy.

Your argument is that size won't matter because he beat Ivan? Are you blind? The picture you provided clearly shows that Ivan is in a weight class BELOW McG's.

How does McG beating him say anything? That a larger fighter can beat a smaller one? Good point.

For the record I don't think there will be much size disparity between RDA and Conor.

Either guy could win in the first two rounds, but after those its all RDA.

I think Conor is the more likely guy to win in the first two though.

Hey, moron. I said SMALL PF. As in not tall. As in under 6'6" as a power forward. Shut the fuck up, you toy.

LeBron is a Small Forward you tool lmaoooo

Stick to MMA and baking cookies that's all you are good for haha

LeBron is a Small Forward you tool lmaoooo

Stick to MMA and baking cookies that's all you are good for haha
My word...you really don't have much upstairs, do you? I hope English is your second language.

I SAID "SMALL PF." PF is the abbreviated form of "power forward." You know, the #4. The position CHARLES FUCKIN BARKLEY played often, and usually with a huge size disadvantage? Catch up, toy.

Last edited:
My word...you really don't have much upstairs, do you? I hope English is your second language.

As Mayweather's father would say...you don't know shit about basketball.

Stay in your lane nerdbird.

LOL calls me a nerd and has a fuckin Dragonball av. Ooookay.

See above. You are the hoop noob here. Just hush now.

No need to get angry because you don't know the difference between Small forward and Power foward :rolleyes:

Bitches love DBZ nerdbird.

LOL at you thinking LeBron is a PF lmaoooo Tim Duncan is a Power big not LBJ hahha you're dumb.

Back