So Bummed McG Has Another BS Fight.....

AWESOME... I know when I'm beat. I bow down to the intellectual preponderance of your argument. Fuck... I bet you were captain of the debate team, eh ?
Lol why you mad ?

He was always going to fight though
Ya, but TS's point was that a lot of other fighters would've pulled out if they're scheduled opponent did because God forbid they have to fight someone they weren't prepared for. Jon Jones was scheduled to fight another LHW and after his opponent pulled out he wasn't even willing to fight an unprepared middleweight.

McGregor isn't just willing to fight someone on short notice in his own weight class, but a guy ranked a weight class up. Conor has more balls than a lot of other fighters in his position have shown.

I think everyone would've preferred the RDA fight for the belt (i had RDA winning that fight). Another short camp opponent yea, but what can you do? 2 out of 3 of his last opponents pulled out right before. For him, it's either wait and pass on the 5+ million dollars he's going to make, and take the new fight. We all know how much he loves money. He's taking all the risk in these fights. Replacements have no pressure, and take home a big day win or lose. and we get to watch a fun fight without having to wait till ufc200 for conor/RDA.

Ya, but TS's point was that a lot of other fighters would've pulled out if they're scheduled opponent did because God forbid they have to fight someone they weren't prepared for. Jon Jones was scheduled to fight another LHW and after his opponent pulled out he wasn't even willing to fight an unprepared middleweight.

McGregor isn't just willing to fight someone on short notice in his own weight class, but a guy ranked a weight class up. Conor has more balls than a lot of other fighters in his position have shown.
I know

Lol why you mad ?

LMAO... Oh yeah... I'm fuckin steaming over here.

Ignorance, and hilarity have never given me much cause to be " angry " ( The definition of mad just doesn't work ;) ).

If you wanna keep setting em up... I'll knock em down.

Not that interested in the fight, Conor wins it easily, not even going to be competitive, Nate will just swear in the fight and act as if that has won him the round, not interested in the rest of the card too, it's all garbage, if I wake up around that time I'll watch it otherwise I'm not fussed.

Nate was definitely the easier fight, but I can understand why they didn't make Pettis/Khabib

Ignorance, and hilarity have never given me much cause to be " angry " ( The definition of mad just doesn't work ;) ).

Whatever floats your boat

Your lucky we are getting to see McGregor fight at all

Every other fighter on the roster would have pulled out and waited for their title shot when RDA healed
I disagree with your premise. While plenty of fighters have taken short notice fights. And while it's true that some fighters refuse to fight under such circumstances, they're not making the kind of money that Conor is making. I'm sure that extra money was thrown into the pot, on top of his already exorbitant base salary, so he has plenty of motivation to take the fight. And, importantly, his belt isn't on the line. He's fighting a less dangerous fighter, for more money, and has the built-in excuse of fighting at WW. It's a pretty easy business decision.

No... I'd say the fans deserve more. For all the 3 belt talk I would have thought Condit, Rory, or Wonderboy on short notice would be a fine test. Guess the UFC, and Conor felt otherwise.

Going from FW straight to fighting the best WW's in the world on 10 days notice is sheer lunacy. Come on man.

you know what, Id prefer that.
He'll just fight Nate, then take the fight with Dos Anjos for UFC 200... so you'll get it anyway. This way we just get to see an extra Mcgregor fight.

Nobodys fault? Seems like retarded training such as full contact with no pads two weeks to go? RDA injured himself and went running. I blame him 100%. And you think you're bummed what about people who booked flights around the world, hotel rooms, and tickets for a fight not happening thanks to RDA?
".....booked flights around the world, hotel rooms, tickets....."
Classic.
I bought a case of Carlsberg and asked the boys to come over.....

Well the odds and history of his career pretty much dictate that this will be a quick finish for Conor. It's been the running story of his entire career. Anyone who makes it out of the first is either running or tough as all hell. Aside from Holloway nobody had ever seen the third stanza with Conor.

".....Strap this to your sore ass Blane....." LOL

At this point I just want to see the guy fight top talent with full training camp. I wanna see how good he is. And we were robbed of this opportunity again with 196. Nobody's fault, just bummed.

Aldo with a full training camp was impressive work
Oh my god, make it fucking stop! Your arrogance is annoying. You really have no idea what's going to happen, and if you kept track with of often your predictions failed, you would understand what i'm saying right now.

Going from FW straight to fighting the best WW's in the world on 10 days notice is sheer lunacy. Come on man.

What do you mean ? What would you call talking about 3 belts before you've defended one ? He's never been a true FW, anyway. He seems to back that up with his midget talk.

Dbl standards don't fly. He's talking massive shit. Back it up. I didn't even throw in the WW champ, or the WW GOAT into that convo. And he gets those other 3 guys on short notice. Probably have to half kill themselves to make weight.

If he's gonna talk massive shit like that... He better back it up with more than hand choosing 3 day camp, Nate fuckin Diaz.

Back up and look at it, man. It's Ronda Rousey level hype. Personally, I'm sick of shit talking braggarts. Because thats what he is. Back your shit up Conor, or STFU.

Well...it is what it is...might as well enjoy the show

".....Strap this to your sore ass Blane....." LOL

I been hit with a Predator barb boys. I think I'm done for.

tumblr_lz32dbXK6f1qdr5i8.gif

Pls remember me when I'm gone.

What do you mean ? What would you call talking about 3 belts before you've defended one ? He's never been a true FW, anyway. He seems to back that up with his midget talk.

Dbl standards don't fly. He's talking massive shit. Back it up. I didn't even throw in the WW champ, or the WW GOAT into that convo. And he gets those other 3 guys on short notice. Probably have to half kill themselves to make weight.

If he's gonna talk massive shit like that... He better back it up with more than hand choosing 3 day camp, Nate fuckin Diaz.

Back up and look at it, man. It's Ronda Rousey level hype. Personally, I'm sick of shit talking braggarts. Because thats what he is. Back your shit up Conor, or STFU.

> Makes FW limit 7 times in the UFC

> Isn't a FW

Fuck off. You are a hater. Do you think RDA would fight an elite MW on 2 weeks notice? I'm not saying he has to fight the champ, but how about Yoel or Machida?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back