So Bummed McG Has Another BS Fight.....

I agree.I believe that Nate won't bring much to Conor, but its a fun fight.

I dont think Conor cares who he faces but Dana would of decided

Oh come on... That runs completely in contradiction to what Conor, and his fans say. ... Ultimate Fucking Conor, and the rest. I thought he called the shots ? Just have him sit Dana down. Pat him on the head and say. I run this company.

Or maybe he doesn't. Which is it ?

And everyone knows... He wouldn't take on any of those guys. No matter how the situations, and odds were stacked in his favour.

I prefer RDA vs Conor for the lightweight title at a later date than Conor vs Nate now and then we don't know what happens next. You see, you could've interpret what I said for what it was, instead of making crazy assumptions of what I want and don't want with 'healthy fighters'. crazy people on sherdog man.

Conor can fight now and then take the RDA fight at a later date, just the same. Does this alter the fabric of his career? Maybe, but so would backing out of a fight for which he was prepared and healthy, given what he has had to say on the matter.

Conor can fight now and then take the RDA fight at a later date, just the same. Does this alter the fabric of his career? Maybe, but so would backing out of a fight for which he was prepared and healthy, given what he has had to say on the matter.
except I'm not an idiot to assume Conor wins everytime, doesn't get hurt or anything like that and will be ready or even a contender for LW title next.

At this point I just want to see the guy fight top talent with full training camp. I wanna see how good he is. And we were robbed of this opportunity again with 196. Nobody's fault, just bummed.

Aldo with a full training camp was impressive work
Would you be satisfied if McGregor were to face full-camp Lawler? What would you like to see next, based on your post?

I prefer RDA vs Conor for the lightweight title at a later date than Conor vs Nate now and then we don't know what happens next. You see, you could've interpret what I said for what it was, instead of making crazy assumptions of what I want and don't want with 'healthy fighters'. crazy people on sherdog man.
That sounds legit, i.e. I'll buy that. :)

At this point I just want to see the guy fight top talent with full training camp. I wanna see how good he is. And we were robbed of this opportunity again with 196. Nobody's fault, just bummed.

Nobodys fault? Seems like retarded training such as full contact with no pads two weeks to go? RDA injured himself and went running. I blame him 100%. And you think you're bummed what about people who booked flights around the world, hotel rooms, and tickets for a fight not happening thanks to RDA?

sherdog is fucking loaded with embarrassing posters today

what in the fuck?

Don't be too bummed. Nate is a good opponent. Now if Nate gets hurt this week and Seth Petruzelli steps in on Saturday morning, then you can be as bummed as you want.

TS he has fought someone approx. every 3 - 4 months, are you really complaining about this?

And yet I bet you were content with Aldo and RDA fighting opponents they already beat as opposed to calling them BS.

Oh come on... That runs completely in contradiction to what Conor, and his fans say. ... Ultimate Fucking Conor, and the rest. I thought he called the shots ? Just have him sit Dana down. Pat him on the head and say. I run this company.

Or maybe he doesn't. Which is it ?

And everyone knows... He wouldn't take on any of those guys. No matter how the situations, and odds were stacked in his favour.
I disagree

I disagree

AWESOME... I know when I'm beat. I bow down to the intellectual preponderance of your argument. Fuck... I bet you were captain of the debate team, eh ?

Back