So Bummed McG Has Another BS Fight.....

You would prefer to see healthy fighters back out of slots for which they are scheduled in response to an opponent backing out relative to taking on a late-replacement challenge? What in the actual fuck....

I would too, if we're being honest. Then again, I don't like fluff fights. There are various types of fans, I guess.

What do you mean ? What would you call talking about 3 belts before you've defended one ? He's never been a true FW, anyway. He seems to back that up with his midget talk.

Dbl standards don't fly. He's talking massive shit. Back it up. I didn't even throw in the WW champ, or the WW GOAT into that convo. And he gets those other 3 guys on short notice. Probably have to half kill themselves to make weight.

If he's gonna talk massive shit like that... He better back it up with more than hand choosing 3 day camp, Nate fuckin Diaz.

Back up and look at it, man. It's Ronda Rousey level hype. Personally, I'm sick of shit talking braggarts. Because thats what he is. Back your shit up Conor, or STFU.
Lol, this guy's mad. You're not making any sense bro, Conorhas backed up everything he's said, he took a fight at 170 with a tough perennial contender in the weight class above the weighclass he's competed at in his whole career on two weeks notice. Stop crying because you personally don't like the matchup, it's pathetic.

Wow, does anyone think this is an easy fight for Conor? Conor is going up 2 weight classes to fight a good fighter with more reach, who is also very rounded, plus a good chin.

I would have to favour Diaz at this point.

Back