So Bummed McG Has Another BS Fight.....

DaisyDuke

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
At this point I just want to see the guy fight top talent with full training camp. I wanna see how good he is. And we were robbed of this opportunity again with 196. Nobody's fault, just bummed.

Aldo with a full training camp was impressive work

He fought the pound for pound number one fighter who had a full training camp and knocked him out in 13 seconds.

No disrespect to Nate but i agree Conor deserves more

"Dos Anjos broke his foot and his vagina in the same damn day" - Conor McG

Your lucky we are getting to see McGregor fight at all

Every other fighter on the roster would have pulled out and waited for their title shot when RDA healed

I agree but questions will hopefully be answered after Sat. Like the fighting midgets vs bigger opponents question. If he loses, well...

Every other fighter on the roster would have pulled out and waited for their title shot when RDA healed
He was always going to fight though

Imagine if he loses to Diaz.

He fought the pound for pound number one fighter who had a full training camp and knocked him out in 13 seconds.

Can you read Gabe? "Aldo with a full training camp was impressive work"

What if Conor fought two guys on the same night who both didn't have full training camps, that could work, yes?

RDA is shook.

I'm utterly shocked that RDA is clean to be honest, his natty T levels must be retardedly high. It's hard to even view Anthony Pettis as a man after the physical domination that was bestowed upon him by RDA. He made Pettis seem like a teenager. I was really looking forward to the fight even though RDA is open to punches and would just have been KO'd in 5 seconds.

I agree, respect to Conor, but that wasn't my point.

No disrespect to Nate but i agree Conor deserves more

No... I'd say the fans deserve more. For all the 3 belt talk I would have thought Condit, Rory, or Wonderboy on short notice would be a fine test. Guess the UFC, and Conor felt otherwise.

you know what, Id prefer that.

You would prefer to see healthy fighters back out of slots for which they are scheduled in response to an opponent backing out relative to taking on a late-replacement challenge? What in the actual fuck....

No... I'd say the fans deserve more. For all the 3 belt talk I would have thought Condit, Rory, or Wonderboy on short notice would be a fine test. Guess the UFC, and Conor felt otherwise.
I dont think Conor cares who he faces but Dana would of decided

you know what, Id prefer that.

Well your probably in luck, coz the chances are, Conor flattens Nate within 2 rounds and then fights RDA at UFC 200

You won't have long to wait
Assuming RDA doesn't get injured again

At this point I just want to see the guy fight top talent with full training camp. I wanna see how good he is. And we were robbed of this opportunity again with 196. Nobody's fault, just bummed.

Aldo with a full training camp was impressive work

Aldo had a 14 month camp.

Mendes was more prepared than he claims tho and Conor was injured.

Nate wins this fight....once Conor sees that his punches dont have the same effect vs bigger opp.....esp. nate's chin...i see conor folding and getting tired in the 3rd......then nate Subs him for the win

You would prefer to see healthy fighters back out of slots for which they are scheduled in response to an opponent backing out relative to taking on a late-replacement challenge? What in the actual fuck....
I prefer RDA vs Conor for the lightweight title at a later date than Conor vs Nate now and then we don't know what happens next. You see, you could've interpret what I said for what it was, instead of making crazy assumptions of what I want and don't want with 'healthy fighters'. crazy people on sherdog man.

Back