So assuming WW3 does goes down..

I am sure Pakistan will join China and Russia too. I wonder who India will side with, and Latin Murica will join.

our dumb asses fucked up that alliance a long time ago. I've made thread about how much we need to increase ties with India and tell pakistan to fuck off.

our dumb asses fucked up that alliance a long time ago. I've made thread about how much we need to increase ties with India and tell pakistan to fuck off.

India would side with the US in a heartbeat if there was a war with China, dude...

Take them out, they do not even count as an ally. they are the biggest bitch fest ever. They have all these weapons but afraid to get a little blood on there uniforms or gear

They would give in a countless amount of cash, oil, logistics, and bases to attack Iran and Russia (and whatever -stan state aids Iran and Russia) from. They would be an extremely powerful ally.

India would side with the US in a heartbeat if there was a war with China, dude...

They would give in a countless amount of cash, oil, logistics, and bases to attack Iran and Russia (and whatever -stan state aids Iran and Russia) from. They would be an extremely powerful ally.

Aint them injuns pretty tight wid dem Ruskies?

But seriously, WW3 will be decided by the Latin Muricans, and Brazil. They are the wild card. I guess Africa too.

I dont doubt most of the Middle East will join a Russia-Sino alliance. All the US will have is western Euro, South Korea, Japan, Canada for sure.

Last edited:
It will be everyone Vs China and a few hangers on.

It will not go well for anybody,

It'll probably be Russia, China, Iran, Egypt vs NATO, Georgia, Japan, Australia?

Who wins this? Probably nobody. Do you think nukes would be used in the end?

Georgia??? who the fuck cares about Georgia?

Hard to tell considering how badly we screwed up our alliance with them, an they get a lot of military ties and programs going with the Russian federations. you have to agree, that our ties with India should be stronger.

The US and Australia are going to win due to geography. How is Russia and China going to conquer the US, which is isolated by water on both sides? Same thing with Australia. Both countries are some of the safest according to geopolitical geography.

If nukes get used? Everybody loses.

Hard to tell considering how badly we screwed up our alliance with them, an they get a lot of military ties and programs going with the Russian federations. you have to agree, that our ties with India should be stronger.

India and pakistan would be on opposite sides. They will never be on the same team. If pakistan allied with china, we would have some new indian friends.

Russia and China just don't have the allies.
Think about it. Let's use GFP as our ranking basis
It would be Russia (2nd strongest nation militarily), China (3rd), Egypt (13th), Iran (22nd), Syria (26th), North Korea (36th)
vs
The USA (1st), India (4th), UK (5th), France (6th), Germany (7th), South Korea (9th), Japan (10th), Israel (11th), Italy (12th), Canada (16th), Taiwan (17th), Poland (18th), Australia (20th), Saudi Arabia (25h), Spain (28th), Philippines (37th) etc. etc.

I am trying to think who would even jump to Russia and China... Indonesia? That's honestly the only country I could see.

People seem to forget the scale difference between the USA military and others as well. The 2013 numbers show China as the second largest military by a long ways at 188 billion, russia at 87 billion. the others you mentioned are close to insignificant. Egypt at 4.5, Iran at 6.2, syria at 1.8 (LOL).

The USA sits at the top by a retarded margin with 640 billion. They more than double all the countries you mention as possible enemies combined. Let alone with the EU backing it too.

http://books.sipri.org/product_info?c_product_id=476

edit: assuming a non nuclear war. then everyone loses.

People seem to forget the scale difference between the USA military and others as well. The 2013 numbers show China as the second largest military by a long ways at 188 billion, russia at 87 billion. the others you mentioned are close to insignificant. Egypt at 4.5, Iran at 6.2, syria at 1.8 (LOL).

The USA sits at the top by a retarded margin with 640 billion. They more than double all the countries you mention as possible enemies combined. Let alone with the EU backing it too.

how much of that money is wasted on vehicles that cant seem to be approved for mass production, or vehicles that are not being used, and now being sold off, or donated

how much of that money is wasted on vehicles that cant seem to be approved for mass production, or vehicles that are not being used, and now being sold off, or donated

They are not used, sold off, or donated because the military is unreasonably large for its current purpose. Wouldnt see very many unused tanks and planes if ww3 breaks out. That kinda paranoid idea is why we have such a large military. We might need it someday.

Aint them injuns pretty tight wid dem Ruskies?

But seriously, WW3 will be decided by the Latin Muricans, and Brazil. They are the wild card. I guess Africa too.

I dont doubt most of the Middle East will join a Russia-Sino alliance. All the US will have is western Euro, South Korea, Japan, Canada for sure.

I know, they used to be one of our strongest allies post-soviet collapse... we put too much trust in Pakistan, hindsight is a bitch. But China has owned India several times in border skirmishes. India would jump at a chance for some payback.

Yeah, I think it's in the bag.

I know, they used to be one of our strongest allies post-soviet collapse... we put too much trust in Pakistan, hindsight is a bitch. But China has owned India several times in border skirmishes. India would jump at a chance for some payback.

Yeah, I think it's in the bag.

There is a reason the USA doesnt get into open conflicts. Any clear and avalible target is obliterated quickly. Thats why we get insurgencies instead. Iraq and the taliban tried to stand and fight at the beginning, and were rolled over basically instantly. Hiding in the civilian population and not directly opposing them works far better.

Edit: also, the USA tries not to kill civilians. It doesnt work a lot of the time, but they put in effort. It would be far easier if we were an evil empire and simply wiped people out.

Edit: also, the USA tries not to kill civilians. It doesnt work a lot of the time, but they put in effort. It would be far easier if we were an evil empire and simply wiped people out.

In a world war scenario the surgical gloves come off.

If there is one certainty based on historical evidence: We will have another big war. It is just a matter of time.

Agree with this. Not trying to be a tin foil hat guy but WWI, Napoleonic Wars, War of Spanish Succession, 30 years war... Seems to be a turn of the century pattern happening in Europe, that grows and no longer confines itself to Europe.
I hope it doesn't happen but as economies lag and unemployment rises, I think conflict is inevitable.

US toppled Iraq and Afghanistan in a matter of weeks... they won't be trying to 'nation build' in Moscow and Beijing.

America's time in Iraq and Afghanistan has been anything but a success. After billions and billions spent, and millions killed, what does America have to show for it? In fact, it could be argued that Russia's second war in Chechnya was far more successful as they were able to subdue it, than the U.S. in Iraq and Afghanistan.

America's time in Iraq and Afghanistan has been anything but a success. After billions and billions spent, and millions killed, what does America have to show for it? In fact, it could be argued that Russia's second war in Chechnya was far more successful as they were able to subdue it, than the U.S. in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Again, it took WEEKS to topple both governments. America could have carpet bombed the populace into submission in the same way Russia did to Chechnya but they chose to put boots on the ground and avoid civilian casualties while building schools and hospitals.

Take off your made-in-Moscow goggles, please.

Depends on what you call success in certain area we did succeed our mission, for the most part. In other area ill agree we failed bad, Iraq shouldn't have been invaded Afghanistan. we should have rolled into Pakistan an invaded those idiots and saudi Arabia neither one of them are allies, if anything they are backstabbing sons of a bitches

As for millions of killed, you should go see what happened with the soviets invaded Afghanistan. We play nice in war, the Russian don't.

Yeah, removing that limitation would make the US basically unstoppable.

In it's current form, I agree. That's why the only way I see it ever happening is in the event of an economic collapse.

In a world war scenario the surgical gloves come off.

In this day and age that doesn't work if "the gloves come off" and less care is taken in civilian life it creates insurgents, and from what we now know that's a hard problem to solve

Back