So assuming WW3 does goes down..

hearthstone25

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
It'll probably be Russia, China, Iran, Egypt vs NATO, Georgia, Japan, Australia?

Who wins this? Probably nobody. Do you think nukes would be used in the end?

Russia and China aren't going to be working together, and we will never, ever be in a position agian to resist anything that China wants to do.

Russia and China aren't going to be working together, and we will never, ever be in a position agian to resist anything that China wants to do.

99 percent of the time China buddies with Russia and they just signed a 400 billion dollar gas line deal together.

I wonder if there is an alliance map out there somewhere.

If shit went down it would be hell, and Israel would somehow manage to emerge the victor.

Oh and Switzerland would probably be neutral because we can't have the banks bombed.

I wonder if there is an alliance map out there somewhere.

If shit went down it would be hell, and Israel would somehow manage to emerge the victor.

Oh and Switzerland would probably be neutral because we can't have the banks bombed.

Yep IDL, it was the JOOOOOOOOS. They did it....

99 percent of the time China buddies with Russia and they just signed a 400 billion dollar gas line deal together.

China doesn't "buddy up" with Russia, they just see each other as a means of making money. They don't like each other, and never have, even when they were both Communist superpowers who shared a physical border. Do we buddy up to China? If so, maybe we'll be on thier side in this war.

It'll probably be Russia, China, Iran, Egypt vs NATO, Georgia, Japan, Australia?

Who wins this? Probably nobody. Do you think nukes would be used in the end?

If it's just a conventional war, NATO + Japan and Australia would crush Russia and China. We're talking pure logistics here.

But yeah, if it actually happens, everyone actually loses here.

If it's just a conventional war, NATO + Japan and Australia would crush Russia and China. We're talking pure logistics here.

I think the only equalizer would be where the US was undermined, like if the dollar collapsed or something. There would have to be an economic equalizer because the US military is too big to lose.

If it couldn't be funded properly though.. Could even things up.

I'm missing alot of other courtries of course but those would be some of the main ones..

And China would not side with America on this one. We're having problems with them at this very moment. Phillipines is asking for our help to protect them from China because shit might about to go down if they can't agree on territory. Same thing with Japan. Japan and China are about to throw down over territory too so they're asking for us to back them us. That huge gas line deal and everything else adds up to Russia and China teaming up against U.S.A.

I think the only equalizer would be where the US was undermined, like if the dollar collapsed or something. There would have to be an economic equalizer because the US military is too big to lose.

The dollar can't fall without the Yuan fall, they are far too attached right now. The only equalizer is the nuke.

Russia and China both have larger armies. It's not the size of the military, it's that it's too technologically advanced. Nobody could deal with the technology we can bring to the table.

To your first point though, I agree with that, and China certainly has the ability to not just undermine, but flat out shut our economy off.

The dollar can't fall without the Yuan fall, they are far too attached right now. The only equalizer is the nuke.

Unless China and Russia stocked up on Gold before hand?

Yeah nukes and biologicals. It would really be a mess.

meh the ww3 talk should be laid off until natural ressources are depleted,then the fun begins

Ya and that's why if i had to think about who would win if we all don't die from nukes is U.S.A. and everybody else cannot win this war. All China has to do is say fuck the dollar and that side loses half their funding for military.

Back