So assuming WW3 does goes down..

Are you suggesting that nuclear conflict is in the intrest of "the elite"?

It's possible. They wouldn't engage unless they controlled the opposition though, which I think they do.

If something like that ever happened, the end result would be a world government which is the end goal of the empire.

League of nations after WWI

UN after WWII

World government after WWIII?

Let's hope they don't take that route though.

Reminds me of this quote:

"We shall have world government…The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest.” -James Paul Warburg to the United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations

It's possible. They wouldn't engage unless they controlled the opposition though, which I think they do.

If something like that ever happened, the end result would be a world government which is the end goal of the empire.

League of nations after WWI

UN after WWII

World government after WWIII?

Let's hope they don't take that route though.

Reminds me of this quote:

"We shall have world government

after a nuclear war, there would not be much world left to govern over. Whatever is left would be third world status.

Yeah it's hard to imagine how you could run an orderly world war. Even the best laid plan would be full of flaws I would think.

Although, they did manage to keep their banks safe in Switzerland during WWII so I'm sure they would have safe zones.

Are they crazy enough to attempt it is the real question.. They are psychopaths after all.

Yeah it's hard to imagine how you could run an orderly world war. Even the best laid plan would be full of flaws I would think. Are they crazy enough to attempt it is the real question.. They are psychopaths after all.

Although, they did manage to keep their banks safe in Switzerland during WWII so I'm sure they would have safe zones.

For psycopaths trying to end life on earth, they sure do seem like a competant bunch right now. You seriously think people like Bill Gates or Elon Musk would be better off with a devestated world economy? because that is retarded.

For psycopaths trying to end life on earth, they sure do seem like a competant bunch right now. You seriously think people like Bill Gates or Elon Musk would be better off with a devestated world economy? because that is retarded.

It's not like they plan on ending life on earth. It would just be a restructuring plan.

Industry players can be offered cushy incentives to tag along. It's not like players like that would really have a choice anyways. There were people in the know that made money during WWII. It would be no different if there was another war. Inside information..

But, it's not about money it's about power.

It's not like they plan on ending life on earth. It would just be a restructuring plan.

Industry players can be offered cushy incentives to tag along. It's not like players like that would really have a choice anyways. There were people in the know that made money during WWII. It would be no different if there was another war. Inside information..

But, it's not about money it's about power.

if these people were willing to have total control over a worthless hole, they would simply nationalize Africa.

people made money because it wasn't an extermination. people could rebuild Berlin. there is no rebuilding after a nuclear war.

Nah, wars are planned well in advance. The power players will be in position to profit, and will miraculously survive.

They'd make it look spontaneous though.

Have you taken a look at "Capital" yet?

if these people were willing to have total control over a worthless hole, they would simply nationalize Africa.

people made money because it wasn't an extermination. people could rebuild Berlin. there is no rebuilding after a nuclear war.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki look fine.

From what I hear about all this WW3 discussion in the internet, I guess we third world inhabitants will be OK, after all, it'll be a big boys fight with NATO, China and Russia. Third world "shitholes" with no military issues in said countries like Brazil, South Africa, Argentina, etc will have no business in this fight, so enjoy your fighting boys, we'll be watching in the confort of our homes.

From what I hear about all this WW3 discussion in the internet, I guess we third world inhabitants will be OK, after all, it'll be a big boys fight with NATO, China and Russia. Third world "shitholes" with no military issues in said countries like Brazil, South Africa, Argentina, etc will have no business in this fight, so enjoy your fighting boys, we'll be watching in the confort of our homes.

First world problems?

Could be so, but you'll still fall under the world government system afterword, and if you look into what they have in store for everyone it isn't exactly utopia.

Why did i bother to make a thread in the war room knowing it would turn into a conspiracy thread? Damn conspiracy troll hijackers

Why did i bother to make a thread in the war room knowing it would turn into a conspiracy thread? Damn conspiracy troll hijackers

What do you think governments do? They don't tell the proles what they are doing.

If you can't see beyond what they tell you then that really limits things. Talking about geo-politics and war is based on analysis and filling in the unknowns based on any information you can find.

If a war is in the works, the proles will be the last to know about it.

First world problems?

Could be so, but you'll still fall under the world government system afterword, and if you look into what they have in store for everyone it isn't exactly utopia.

Well, we won't be the target of nuclear warheads, airstrikes, etc unless a stupid head of state decides to take sides, which btw it's not impossible.

I see nuclear conflict being a moot point if things divide the way that TS put forth. Both of the sides described (even Iran) seem advanced enough to understand that, no matter the outcome, little will change that can't be unchanged within a generation or two and is greatly preferable to chaotic annihilation.

After all nukes are launched by the idiotic political leaders and billions of lives have been lost. These so called leaders will sit down and signa peace treaty to end the war, and only than will they realize how stupid they are.
N

Back