So assuming WW3 does goes down..

I'm missing alot of other courtries of course but those would be some of the main ones..

Russia and China just don't have the allies.
Think about it. Let's use GFP as our ranking basis
It would be Russia (2nd strongest nation militarily), China (3rd), Egypt (13th), Iran (22nd), Syria (26th), North Korea (36th)
vs
The USA (1st), India (4th), UK (5th), France (6th), Germany (7th), South Korea (9th), Japan (10th), Israel (11th), Italy (12th), Canada (16th), Taiwan (17th), Poland (18th), Australia (20th), Saudi Arabia (25h), Spain (28th), Philippines (37th) etc. etc.

I am trying to think who would even jump to Russia and China... Indonesia? That's honestly the only country I could see.

I wonder if the hatred that people in the west harbour for their own governments would work against said governments.

Don't forget the dark horse.. North Korea.

They've been building a death star this entire time.

I wonder if the hatred that people in the west harbour for their own governments would work against said governments.

I think it's a valid factor. Psychological warfare is an important part of any military campaign, so the minds of civilians are fair game. Civil unrest could work wonders.

Russians and Chinese have FAR more unrest than the USA. You think if shit breaks lose, the Dagestanians and the Uyghurs are gonna suddenly become nationalists?

Unless China and Russia stocked up on Gold before hand?

Yeah nukes and biologicals. It would really be a mess.

They'd have to change how their economy functions. During a war. They just can't suddenly say "well, our currency is pegged to gold now, so...."

If that was the case, we could just peg our economy to, whatever, spoons! Problem solved.

They'd have to change how their economy functions. During a war. They just can't suddenly say "well, our currency is pegged to gold now, so...."

If that was the case, we could just peg our economy to, whatever, spoons! Problem solved.

It would require a lot of preplanning but the act of replacing currencies isn't new. Who knows, maybe they could figure something out.

Even paying them in physical gold in the interim.

If the dollar was going to collapse, you can bet they would know well in advance.

It would require a lot of preplanning but the act of replacing currencies isn't new. Who knows, maybe they could figure something out.

Even paying them in physical gold in the interim.

If the dollar was going to collapse, you can bet they would know well in advance.

Wouldn't the US also know and also have some preplanned strategy just like that?

Wouldn't the US also know and also have some preplanned strategy just like that?

Yes, the US would know too. It all depends on where the chess pieces are on the board when the whistle blows.

If the US is caught with its pants down with no gold or anything then they could be in trouble.

Really it would have a lot to do with what the agenda is of the private Federal Reserve and the global banking network. Maybe they would let the US fall.

There are a lot of reports coming out of a huge transfer of gold from West to East right now.

That kind of war would arise to a nuclear threat real effing quick, and it'll be another cold war for a long time.

Wow I can't believe I forgot North Korea the biggest dbags around. The leader i mean.. A brain fart my bad lol I was just reading article about them testing nukes too.

Wouldn't Israel wreck Iran and hasn't Japan whooped China's ass most of the time in the past?

Yes, the US would know too. It all depends on where the chess pieces are on the board when the whistle blows.

If the US is caught with its pants down with no gold or anything then they could be in trouble.

Really it would have a lot to do with what the agenda is of the private Federal Reserve and the global banking network. Maybe they would let the US fall.

There are a lot of reports coming out of a huge transfer of gold from West to East right now.

Right, ok. Got it.
3332772-5694099865-8c745.gif

Wow I can't believe I forgot North Korea the biggest dbags around. The leader i mean.. A brain fart my bad lol I was just reading article about them testing nukes too.

Wouldn't Israel wreck Iran and hasn't Japan whooped China's ass most of the time in the past?

Israel would have trouble whooping Iran just because Iran is so far away and it's hard for Israel to project force that far away with so few people, but with help from Saudi Arabian bases, they could do it rather easily.

Japan v China is different though. China has gotten significantly stronger since WWII and Japan, while they are technologically really advanced, have very little in the way of projecting force because they constitutionally are not allowed to have a standing army and navy

WW3 would be too bad for business. globalization and M.A.D. have been the best things to happen for peace..........ever. at the moment, any country not currently getting along would have way more to lose than they would to gain.

I think the only equalizer would be where the US was undermined, like if the dollar collapsed or something. There would have to be an economic equalizer because the US military is too big to lose.

If it couldn't be funded properly though.. Could even things up.

but because of modern globalization, if the dollar collapses, everyone collapses.

Back