So... ah... I don't like Star Wars

STRYDG

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
You guys can hurl abuse if you find it necessary but I don't why it's so popular. The original trilogy are good movies but they wouldn't make my fav movies of all time. All the later stuff, seen 2 or 3 of them and I think meh.

Anyone else not a fan thats not too scared to admit it?

I loved the first three when I was a little kid. Adult me didn’t really enjoy rewatching them.

That's cool.

So why did you want attention?

So you liked the originals but not the later films?

You are literally alone in those opinions.

Star wars is awful. If you pretend it's satire, the dialogue and acting becomes more tolerable.

How dare you have an opinion that doesn't agree with mine.

tenor.gif
200w.gif

Well we need to hear about your fave movies so we can properly judge you!

You guys can hurl abuse if you find it necessary but I don't why it's so popular. The original trilogy are good movies but they wouldn't make my fav movies of all time. All the later stuff, seen 2 or 3 of them and I think meh.

How old are you? That will explain a lot.

Quite a bit of a stretch to say you like the original trilogy and dislike the rest. Its almost like a thousand voices cried out and were suddenly silenced.

35. Most others close around that age seem to love it.

I'm more into the classic action shit like die hards, predators, termintors etc.

I was hoping for some negative attention cos I'm at the gym so it could fuel my lifts. Or if they just my feelings too much I'd go into a safe space.

i havent seen any star wars movies.

Oh and the originals. They are good for the time. Havent seen in how many years so dunno how they stand nowdays. Where as I could watch demolition man again and find that shit fun and amusing.

I'm not a huge fan of the films and skipped all the new ones. But I love it as a video game franchise. I've gotta step up and read of the Expanded Universe because I hear there's lot of golden Imperial/Sith material in there. That's the problem with the Star Wars films. I've got German blood. I want the Empire to win. Fuck the Rebels.

I'm not a huge fan of the films and skipped all the new ones. But I love it as a video game franchise. I've gotta step up and read of the Expanded Universe because I hear there's lot of golden Imperial/Sith material in there. That's the problem with the Star Wars films. I've got German blood. I want the Empire to win. Fuck the Rebels.
The Jedi Knight series was one of my favorite game series.
Played the crap out of it , just started a new play through of Jedi Acadamy with the kid the other day.

I've seen 1-3 and 4-6. Haven't bothered watching any of the new ones.

35. Most others close around that age seem to love it.

I'm more into the classic action shit like die hards, predators, termintors etc.

I was hoping for some negative attention cos I'm at the gym so it could fuel my lifts. Or if they just my feelings too much I'd go into a safe space.
Those are all rip offs of Star Wars themes. But I enjoy them as well

I've never been crazy about it either. Original trilogy is enjoyable, everything else is weird and annoying.

Scared?

Boy star wars is gay as shit. The old movies sucked and the "episodes" had some of the most horrendous acting I have ever seen. Like Darth Vaders "Nooooooooooooooooo". Besides I heard it's an SJW stink fest at this point so that's a hard pass from me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back