Snub Blaydes, bring in POATAN

Tom just smoked the guy who made Blaydes look like a bum
True which is why I expect Tom to run through Blaydes but its not a good look for a champ to defend their title for the first time against someone from the weight class below.

By being a perennial contender in a weak division and holding a fluke win over the champ. Crushing Almedia is sometimes all it takes in such a thin division.
Almeida isn't even a top 5 fighter. The win over Tom is fake. Got smoked by Lewis and Pav.

Tom vs Poatan would be a mega PPV and its a guarantee both guys will come in injury free.

Blaydes isn't going anywhere.

Poatan is 6'4 230lbs and possibly the most feared puncher in the sport.
True which is why I expect him to look good at HW.

I'm just talking about optics and especially in hindsight. If Tommy beats Alex with ease people will dismiss Alex as just a LHW and if he struggles with Alex or even loses to him people will say he lost to a LHW. Let Tommy get that win over Blaydes and avenge his non-loss. If Tommy rips through the HW division but loses to Alex we'll know Alex is legit at HW.

Almeida isn't even a top 5 fighter. The win over Tom is fake. Got smoked by Lewis and Pav.
They need to keep Tom busy and unfortunately they're committed to the Jones Stipe fight so we're stuck with this match up. I agree with you that Blaydes isn't some unquestioned #1 contender but he technically has a win over Tommy and is coming off a win himself so its at least justifiable.

True which is why I expect him to look good at HW.

I'm just talking about optics and especially in hindsight. If Tommy beats Alex with ease people will dismiss Alex as just a LHW and if he struggles with Alex or even loses to him people will say he lost to a LHW. Let Tommy get that win over Blaydes and avenge his non-loss. If Tommy rips through the HW division but loses to Alex we'll know Alex is legit at HW.

If Tom beats Alex with ease then "he lost to a HW challenging himself" will be the narrative. I don't think it would hurt Poatans stock much at all. If he wins you got the biggest story in combat sports.

If Tom beats Alex with ease then "he lost to a HW challenging himself" will be the narrative. I don't think it would hurt Poatans stock much at all. If he wins you got the biggest story in combat sports.
I'd love to see it but with the Blaydes fight scheduled I think its best to let it go through. I actually think Jones would hate the idea of Alex moving up to fight Tommy instead of himself but with how active Tommy and Alex are they could get through their next fight and get scheduled against each other before Jones and Stipe ever fight.

I'd love to see it but with the Blaydes fight scheduled I think its best to let it go through. I actually think Jones would hate the idea of Alex moving up to fight Tommy instead of himself but with how active Tommy and Alex are they could get through their next fight and get scheduled against each other before Jones and Stipe ever fight.
🤝

Thiago Santos tore the ACL, MCL, PCL and meniscus of his left knee in his title fight against Jon Jones, but he fought on. Aspinall only tore the MCL and meniscus in his right knee. He suffered minor damage to his ACL and no damage to his PCL.
That feat from Thiago was super-human. Tore both internal meniscus in a motorcycle accident on a Sunday. Hobbled around in major pain on crutches for 4 days, finally went to the hospital. After XRays and several doctor exams they did immediate surgery that required two SS pins to reattach them to the bone.
NO WAY could I have done anything but hobble when it first happened.

Very true. We have seen fighters sustain more damage to their knees and not verbally submit like Aspinall did.

Thiago Santos tore the ACL, MCL, PCL and meniscus of his left knee in his title fight against Jon Jones, but he fought on. Aspinall only tore the MCL and meniscus in his right knee. He suffered minor damage to his ACL and no damage to his PCL.

1410522607.0.jpg

6e067175aa3e01fc6b31cf0d1169a820

It's always clowns like you with zero real life experience making stupid posts like this comparing injuries. Straight up rat.

🤡🐀

If Den Waitche and the guude folks at U FIGHT CHEAP were SMART they would pay good brather Curtis Blaydes 1M in hush manny to say that he got "injured" in training and has to pull out from his fight with Tom on July 27th.

Bring in Poatan who will PULL UP FOSHO to fight Big Tom Abignale Aspinall for the UFC HW title on SHORT NOTICE TO SAVE ANOTHER CARCH making a great storyline which will easily sell 1M PPVs.

1)This will give the UFC a chance to capitalize on peak Tom fighting peak Poatan. No injuries and no unexpected set backs at peak momentum.

2)This will create an environment where the UFC can for the first time have a TRIPLE CHAMPION special attraction. The marketing and euphoria around such a phenomenon would be insane. It would bring a lot of eyes to the sport.

3)If Jones beats Stipe with ease and doesn't take any damage the UFC can quickly pivot into setting up the winner of Alex vs Tom against Jones for the undisputed, WORLD HW title in what will be an absolute MEGA FIGHT for U FIGHT CHEAP.

Jones will be down because he's going to train very hard and will be in amazing shape for Stipe. If he doesn't take any damage agaisnt Stipe I'm sure he'd prefer to fight again sooner rather than having to take time off and go through another camp all over again. The bag he's going to get will be insane too. He could really retire off this fight as the PPV sales will be close to 2M.

Curtis Blaydes is not a bad guy but NOBODY cares about heem. I hespect of heem but he doesn't deserve to be fighting for a title. He's being brought in because Jon Juice Jones is holding up the division and there's no one else for Tom to fight.

Curtis should take the manny brather and go on a beautiful vacation in the South of France. He can get a hematch with Volkov/Pav/Lewis on a big card which would be compelling since they have history.

The UFC would be dumb not to capitalize on the momentum of this moment right now. Peak momentum for fans and fighters.

Don't blow this Den Waitche you pink goof.

Please delete your account immediately.

If Den Waitche and the guude folks at U FIGHT CHEAP were SMART they would pay good brather Curtis Blaydes 1M in hush manny to say that he got "injured" in training and has to pull out from his fight with Tom on July 27th.

Bring in Poatan who will PULL UP FOSHO to fight Big Tom Abignale Aspinall for the UFC HW title on SHORT NOTICE TO SAVE ANOTHER CARCH making a great storyline which will easily sell 1M PPVs.

1)This will give the UFC a chance to capitalize on peak Tom fighting peak Poatan. No injuries and no unexpected set backs at peak momentum.

2)This will create an environment where the UFC can for the first time have a TRIPLE CHAMPION special attraction. The marketing and euphoria around such a phenomenon would be insane. It would bring a lot of eyes to the sport.

3)If Jones beats Stipe with ease and doesn't take any damage the UFC can quickly pivot into setting up the winner of Alex vs Tom against Jones for the undisputed, WORLD HW title in what will be an absolute MEGA FIGHT for U FIGHT CHEAP.

Jones will be down because he's going to train very hard and will be in amazing shape for Stipe. If he doesn't take any damage agaisnt Stipe I'm sure he'd prefer to fight again sooner rather than having to take time off and go through another camp all over again. The bag he's going to get will be insane too. He could really retire off this fight as the PPV sales will be close to 2M.

Curtis Blaydes is not a bad guy but NOBODY cares about heem. I hespect of heem but he doesn't deserve to be fighting for a title. He's being brought in because Jon Juice Jones is holding up the division and there's no one else for Tom to fight.

Curtis should take the manny brather and go on a beautiful vacation in the South of France. He can get a hematch with Volkov/Pav/Lewis on a big card which would be compelling since they have history.

The UFC would be dumb not to capitalize on the momentum of this moment right now. Peak momentum for fans and fighters.

Don't blow this Den Waitche you pink goof.

Blaydes would end him

Maybe do this after Blaydes

HmmmmmmMmmmM?

Back