Snoop Dogg in trouble

"Tyrone Woodley"
"Dark Choke"

th

Rofl at Wakanda forever.

Why would white people need a great white hope? They've done pretty well in mma.

Without turning this in to a warroom thread:

Because they don't like Woodley.
Woodley Trolls and triggers the hell outta the MMA fan base.
Dana White - very obviously - does not care for Woodley as a champion
MMA fans are pretty damn low brow - go to a live event and listen to some of the insane amounts of verbal garbage that is spewed out.

Snoop looks like a retired WNBA player.

It is. But let’s not act like everyone on sherdog wasn’t hyped on Till because he looked like the great white hope. Just like they were with Wonderboy. Race has been used to sell fights forever. And Snoop is falling for it, along with all of sherdog.

God you're delusional.

Rampage, Shogun, Randleman, Wanderlei were some of my favorite fighters and I'm one of the guys you dopes call racist 24/7.

Not everything is racist. Some guys are just assholes and get hate relative to how dickish they are. Woodley is one of those guys. It's nothing to do with his race.

Thank you Tyrone, for beating that Ni**a and freeing the black community of all its ills.

yelling FUCK TRUMP repeatedly, shouting WAKANDA FOREVER while a black mma fighter beats a white mma fighter, but the guy isn't even American and is openly against Trump

VIDEO:

I'm going to chalk this up to Snoop being so f***ing high that he didn't get the memo on Colby.

Yes, I realize that was seven weeks ago, and yes, I still find this theory highly plausible.

A little context to the story...If I'm not mistaken, Snoop mixed Till up with Covington. So of course he's gonna yell that stuff at an extremely pro-Trump fighter.

And if Snoop can get away with most of the stuff he has done in his career up until now, this ain't nothing.

Snoop looks like a retired WNBA player.

It is strange how some men’s looks become feminized as they age. I understand the natural drop in T but still. Some just start to like lesbians in their 50s. Snoop is one of them.

It is. But let’s not act like everyone on sherdog wasn’t hyped on Till because he looked like the great white hope. Just like they were with Wonderboy. Race has been used to sell fights forever. And Snoop is falling for it, along with all of sherdog.
This is the most racist thing said in the thread.

Wonderboy was Wonder Bread. People loved him because he was a Boy Scout who was unorthodox and exciting (at first); similar to Machida who became more of a chore to watch later on. People hate Woodley because he's boring as hell to watch (as a fighter; he's been getting the hang of the theater outside the ring).

Wherever you got this idea that white people rally behind fighters like Wonderboy...Jesus, it's so racist. The fact that you project this mindset onto whites as a race is pitiful. It's not like there is some epic drought of white champions in the sport, or the WW division. Who needs a "Great White Hope" when the majority of Top 10 fighters and a plurality of champions are white? You're talking about this like it's the NBA and Till was the second coming of Larry Bird.

I didn't realize I was supposed to like Till because I'm white. I don't, and I didn't want him to win this fight because I want to see the Colby matchup after all the shit those two have talked. The only guy happy to adorn the white pride persona to counter Woodley's own Wakanda forever persona is Colby himself. That will be great theater, great fun, but it won't mean anything.

You're a sucker if you believe it will, or that they're sincere. You're as dumb as the cretins who jump another dude in stadium parking lots and jack him up because that dude is wearing a different colored jersey. It's not a real war. It's all coleslaw to sell a game.

Wealthy, former gangster, shouts crazy things with no fucks given, while high out of his mind. More on this story at the top of the hour...

Back