Snoop Dogg in trouble

f7FdEdG.jpg

It’s not like I’m saying everyone who dislikes Woodley does so because he’s black, or even that those who dislike him for that reason only dislike him for that reason.

But it’s no coincidence that he spoke out about the Ferguson police shooting, and most people on sherdog dislike him, and also most of sherdog is white. Add to that this place’s alt right/neo-nazi contingent which is easily observable in the war room, and the fact that they throw white guy after white guy at Woodley, and the big picture becomes clear.

And Snoop Dogg got caught up in that too. They play both sides with that shit. It has been happening in fight sports forever, the most glaring example being Holmes vs Cooney. And even then, people were making up the same bullshit reasons for rooting against Holmes, like “he doesn’t carry the belt in a dignified way, blah blah blah.”

My whole point is Snoop is being an asshole, and so are all of you.

Might as well move this thread to war room at this point

It’s not like I’m saying everyone who dislikes Woodley does so because he’s black, or even that those who dislike him for that reason only dislike him for that reason.

But it’s no coincidence that he spoke out about the Ferguson police shooting, and most people on sherdog dislike him, and also most of sherdog is white. Add to that this place’s alt right/neo-nazi contingent which is easily observable in the war room, and the fact that they throw white guy after white guy at Woodley, and the big picture becomes clear.

And Snoop Dogg got caught up in that too. They play both sides with that shit. It has been happening in fight sports forever, the most glaring example being Holmes vs Cooney. And even then, people were making up the same bullshit reasons for rooting against Holmes, like “he doesn’t carry the belt in a dignified way, blah blah blah.”

My whole point is Snoop is being an asshole, and so are all of you.

Nice narrative there but its false. People dont like him because he was constantly playing the race card on why he wasnt drawing and getting paydays. Lets face it, he doesnt draw because he has no charisma, he had two historical dud fights, and complains constantly.

Hopefully he will continue to destroy opponents and stop bitching, either that or go the Mayweather route.

That man has not been shy about the amount of weed he smokes.

If I was I'm his position I'd be shouting crazy shit too.

I do not follow MMA enough anymore to know what all this is about. But this Till person or whatever just needs to post this video. Not need to be hostile, just post this and say a simple "Wakanda.. lul.."

Floyd Bless

Fuck he looks dangerous!

You honestly think they're doing that based on race?

RDA would have been Woodley's next opponent but he lost to Colby. Usman is likely going to be either his next opponent, or at the least fighting the winner of Tyrone/Colby.

Who are these other non-whites that are being passed up so that only white guys get to fight Woodley? Magny?

I like how alt-right racist internet dweebs always whine about SJWs and them needing safe spaces, minorities getting represented in media because of "rampant PC inclusion culture!!!," and feminism is ruining men!!! yet you guys all get your panties so fucking twisted when a high as shit rapper talks a bit of shit on an instagram video. This will never, ever get old.

Also, fuck Till. Said he's going in for a war, only focused on training and smashing Tyron yet he barely threw a punch.

You don't seem to really give a shit abkut racism judging from this post. You just don't like white people.

Nice narrative there but its false. People dont like him because he was constantly playing the race card on why he wasnt drawing and getting paydays. Lets face it, he doesnt draw because he has no charisma, he had two historical dud fights, and complains constantly.

Hopefully he will continue to destroy opponents and stop bitching, either that or go the Mayweather route.

Oh, ok. I’m sure all the people whose opinions are influenced either knowingly or unknowingly by Woodley’s skin color would readily admit that’s what’s going on too.

I haven't been in this thread for a while. How much trouble is he in now?

Is he still breathing?

Did he go rat and turn on everyone he knew and loved?

How much trouble is he in??????

He's been the public face of marijuana use for 20 years, maybe hold him to a less precise standard for trash talk.

He made millions selling music to white teenagers. He's as dumb as they come

Back