Snoop Dogg in trouble

you mean someone high said some silly shit?

<puh-lease75>

i for one, will never see Snoop the same.

I'm lost. He was fighting Donald trump?

I'd think with all the weed he smokes he wouldn't have the rage of a d-bol freak
Pot heads are often emotional rollercoasters.

Don’t know how to deal with emotions other than being high, hungry or angry.

lol "in trouble".

u think rappers give a fuck about being PC? have you heard a rap song before?

who's out here policing rappers? nobody.

"thats why I fucked yo bitch, you fat motherfucker. take money"

You should really see what Snoop said about y'all haters.

Nothing.

Snoop hasn’t made a hit in 15 years and is literally a game show host now. Sorry Snoopy, put a quarter in yo ass cuz you played yourself..

A black person being racist towards whites?!?!?!?!? I'm shocked!

This is the most racist thing said in the thread.

Wonderboy was Wonder Bread. People loved him because he was a Boy Scout who was unorthodox and exciting (at first); similar to Machida who became more of a chore to watch later on. People hate Woodley because he's boring as hell to watch (as a fighter; he's been getting the hang of the theater outside the ring).

Wherever you got this idea that white people rally behind fighters like Wonderboy...Jesus, it's so racist. The fact that you project this mindset onto whites as a race is pitiful. It's not like there is some epic drought of white champions in the sport, or the WW division. Who needs a "Great White Hope" when the majority of Top 10 fighters and a plurality of champions are white? You're talking about this like it's the NBA and Till was the second coming of Larry Bird.

I didn't realize I was supposed to like Till because I'm white. I don't, and I didn't want him to win this fight because I want to see the Colby matchup after all the shit those two have talked. The only guy happy to adorn the white pride persona to counter Woodley's own Wakanda forever persona is Colby himself. That will be great theater, great fun, but it won't mean anything.

You're a sucker if you believe it will, or that they're sincere. You're as dumb as the cretins who jump another dude in stadium parking lots and jack him up because that dude is wearing a different colored jersey. It's not a real war. It's all coleslaw to sell a game.

Oh shit the fuck up. Like fight sports aren’t steeped in a tradition of pitting black champions against a great white hope. Either you were born yesterday or you’re just being intellectually dishonest, the latter of which is more likely considered you somehow just also happen to have a problem with a black James Bond.

Before the race riot begins I would like to note that Snoop isn't a representative for all black people, neither is Woodley. Till isn't a representative for all white people, neither is whomever else gets inserted. This whole race v race thing is honestly pathetic, especially in fighting. All I see is two men with their own reasons for fighting in a sporting contest.

Fans need to stop living vicariously through these fighters, and celebrities. Snoop's comments were in my view moronic. As soon as he blurted "Fuck Trump!" it let me know that the video was not to be taken seriously.

The trouble is people can not take authority over their own lives so they latch onto a person to act as a symbol for them, people they've often never met. It makes them feel better that someone with a similar backstory or characteristics can succeed. They root for them on the basis that they represent this greater "community".

A prime example in history is Jerry Quarry who was dubbed "The Great White Hope". He fought champions to include: Ken Norton, Joe Frazier, and Muhammad Ali. He had many fans on the basis of being white, and having decent fighting abilities in an era where white fighters were often overlooked by bigger stars from other backgrounds. He was given the name "The Great White Hope" but reportedly hated the title.

Another more recent example is the McGregor v Mayweather fight which had racial undertones whether people want to admit it or not. I noticed pure silliness from both sides. Blacks whom I never heard say anything positive about Mayweather, often citing his flaunting of money as a turn off to them, were suddenly the biggest Maytards I'd ever spoken to. Why? They think he in someway represents them against this white fighter lol.

Snoop could never do Till the way Woodley did.

White, black, polka dot....if you're good at what you do I can not take anything from you. Everything else is just nonsense.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Clap.gif

I do not follow MMA enough anymore to know what all this is about. But this Till person or whatever just needs to post this video. Not need to be hostile, just post this and say a simple "Wakanda.. lul.."

Floyd Bless

Oh shit the fuck up. Like fight sports aren’t steeped in a tradition of pitting black champions against a great white hope. Either you were born yesterday or you’re just being intellectually dishonest, the latter of which is more likely considered you somehow just also happen to have a problem with a black James Bond.

Nah. How bout YOU shut the fuck up.

Back