Snoop Dogg in trouble

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
yelling FUCK TRUMP repeatedly, shouting WAKANDA FOREVER while a mma fighter beats a white mma fighter, but the guy isn't even American and is openly against Trump

VIDEO:

Last edited:
It's called an unhealthy obsession. I pity people that get this involved over nonsense.

I reckon CJ Punk would wipe the floor with him.

God he sounds like a fool

"Tyrone Woodley"
"Dark Choke"

yelling FUCK TRUMP repeatedly, shouting WAKANDA FOREVER while a black mma fighter beats a white mma fighter, but the guy isn't even American and is openly against Trump

VIDEO:

wait snoop doog isn't even American or the black mma fighter isn't even American???

Cause snoop is as American as they can get...

It's called an unhealthy obsession. I pity people that get this involved over nonsense.

It is. But let’s not act like everyone on sherdog wasn’t hyped on Till because he looked like the great white hope. Just like they were with Wonderboy. Race has been used to sell fights forever. And Snoop is falling for it, along with all of sherdog.

2hm7dy.jpg

wait snoop doog isn't even American or the black mma fighter isn't even American???

Cause snoop is as American as they can get...

I think he means Till. As in, why would anyone yell “fuck Trump!” while an Englishman is getting a beat down.

It is. But let’s not act like everyone on sherdog wasn’t hyped on Till because he looked like the great white hope. Just like they were with Wonderboy. Race has been used to sell fights forever. And Snoop is falling for it, along with all of sherdog.

You're reaching. The crowd was chanting USA during the fight. The actual Trump supporter is Colby and most people here want Woodley to kick his ass.

Why would white people need a great white hope? They've done pretty well in mma.

Back