"Snoop Dog is a P.O.S for calling Conor a bitch. I'll punch him when I see him" -- Matt Brown

Matt Brown has no patience for frothing at the mouth casuals

who don't understand the trials and tribulations of a fighter's life.

Makes you wonder what Matt would think of all the anti Conor virgins on this forum

matt-brown-ufc-206-official-weigh-in.jpg

Okay so Snoop calls Conor a bitch and Matt gets all emotional about it and calls Snoop a piece of shit. There you have retaliated, you are even now.

Lol snoops security would beat matt browns ass

Snoop is a fan he can say whatever he wants

Matt Brown has no patience for frothing at the mouth casuals

who don't understand the trials and tribulations of a fighter's life.

Makes you wonder what Matt would think of all the anti Conor virgins on this forum

matt-brown-ufc-206-official-weigh-in.jpg

SnoopLion puts Connie (akano defends),Matt Brown,John Rogaine(akanocredibility)and @Son Peyote(akanotestosterone)all to sleep all in the same night.

<GinJuice>
SnoopLion Bless!!

Here we go. Shervirgins are sure to turn on Brown now...
So if someone thinks that Matt Brown is an IDIOT for Bluffing and saying he's going to hit someone who doesn't even fight, they are a Virgin??rofl You don't see any irony in a former dope and cokehead talking this shit out of his was and feeling in a position to judge ppl?<SelenaWow> Well, let me tell you that when someone says smth that stupid it would only maje sense for some fans to say, "oh shit, I have been supporting this Junkie Idiot all of this time and he OF ALL PPL wants to be a moral compass now??? Get the Fuck outta here you career top 15-20 and yes I know hes been ranked higher but that was ALWAYS just promo to get his OPPONENT OVER after kicking the shit out of Matt like ALL of his seven opponents did. Talk about a gatekeeper, this meet was a gate SEEKER because he never made it to the gate. First of all, Matt ain't gonna hit Snoop ANY DAY so he's a bitchass liar, besides that he should be trying to get that fight bcuz besides Deigo that is prob 1 of the only ppl that "The Bitch Mortal," is sure that he can beat<LikeReally5>

Snoop, how serious are you taking Matt's threat, uhhhh, Snoop???<GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice>

SnoopLion puts Connie (akano defends),Matt Brown,John Rogaine(akanocredibility)and @Son Peyote(akanotestosterone)all to sleep all in the same night.

<GinJuice>
SnoopLion Bless!!

Son Peyote wept when Snoop called his heart throb a bitch

Snoop via gang related violence.

So it's not okay to insult Conor, but Conor can talk as much shit as he wants? k...

Matt has very bad CTE, I'll post a vid in a sec with his wife saying he forgets basic stuff and his speech is slurred a lot of the time. Also Matt used to do meth and heroin. He needs to relax a bit
Did you watch the podcast? He came off very smart and interesting. The fact he did drugs, almost died and is at the level he is, is incredible

Matt has very bad CTE, I'll post a vid in a sec with his wife saying he forgets basic stuff and his speech is slurred a lot of the time. Also Matt used to do meth and heroin. He needs to relax a bit
CTE is the new cauliflower ear for those who want to be bad ass

So if someone thinks that Matt Brown is an IDIOT for Bluffing and saying he's going to hit someone who doesn't even fight, they are a Virgin??rofl You don't see any irony in a former dope and cokehead talking this shit out of his was and feeling in a position to judge ppl?<SelenaWow> Well, let me tell you that when someone says smth that stupid it would only maje sense for some fans to say, "oh shit, I have been supporting this Junkie Idiot all of this time and he OF ALL PPL wants to be a moral compass now??? Get the Fuck outta here you career top 15-20 and yes I know hes been ranked higher but that was ALWAYS just promo to get his OPPONENT OVER after kicking the shit out of Matt like ALL of his seven opponents did. Talk about a gatekeeper, this meet was a gate SEEKER because he never made it to the gate. First of all, Matt ain't gonna hit Snoop ANY DAY so he's a bitchass liar, besides that he should be trying to get that fight bcuz besides Deigo that is prob 1 of the only ppl that "The Bitch Mortal," is sure that he can beat<LikeReally5>

Snoop, how serious are you taking Matt's threat, uhhhh, Snoop???<GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice>

Virgin confirmed.

snoop dogg is a has-been fake hard soft as baby shit bum and I'd love to see matt brown sleep him and burn his weed farm

So it's not okay to insult Conor, but Conor can talk as much shit as he wants? k...

Who would have thought not only are there Conrad defenders on sherdog but in the UFC as well

Casuals call fighters bitches daily, how come nobody is trying to punch those dorks?

Brown is going to have broken knuckles being Conor’s defender. Conor is not looked upon kindly even casuals are tired of his act.

I don't really have a problem with Matt Brown's position, I don't agree, but whatever...

It just seems like Matt Brown is looking for a problem.

https://jiujitsutimes.com/al-iaquinta-matt-brown-want-snoop-dogg-off-tuesday-night-contender-series/

This is weeks before the Conor fight, and Matt Brown had a problem with him. When he suddenly started talking the McGregor fight, I was caught off guard. He threw shade at Snoop before that.
Matt Brown had a problem with him because he was saying shit to other fighters at DWTNCS, isn't that complicated, did Brown said anything before that case which Iaquinta spoke about? Not that i know.

Son Peyote wept when Snoop called his heart throb a bitch
Son Peyote is eager to see Matt Brown defending his heart throb honor.

Because Connie doesn’t defends....

NOTHING.

Son Peyote is eager to see Matt Brown defending his heart throb honor.

Because Connie doesn’t defends....

NOTHING.

Conrad should have Artem defend his honor than Brown. Brown is a head kick away from being retired

Back