"Snoop Dog is a P.O.S for calling Conor a bitch. I'll punch him when I see him" -- Matt Brown

Snoop could probably buy Matt's contract and have him cut lmao.

Snoop via armed body guards while sipping on gin n juice.

Plant stand brown, but I think this is more about Snoop Dogg talking down about multiple fighters since he was doing that commentary. Didn’t he call DC a bitch as well? Just a respect thing.

Snoop could probably buy Matt's contract and have him cut lmao.

Snoop via armed body guards while sipping on gin n juice.
Brown better watch his mouth or he's gonna get Stockton slapped from both sides

0829-nate-diaz-snoop-dogg-nick-diaz-instagram-4.jpg

Plant stand brown, but I think this is more about Snoop Dogg talking down about multiple fighters since he was doing that commentary. Didn’t he call DC a bitch as well? Just a respect thing.
Which is weird when you consider Browns total lack of respect for WMMA. Got in a bit of trouble for some comments of his own if I remember right.

Brown better watch his mouth or he's gonna get Stockton slapped from both sides

0829-nate-diaz-snoop-dogg-nick-diaz-instagram-4.jpg
Nick Diaz is not a MMA fighter anymore and Nate Diaz would get fucked up pretty badly, the last punch-drunk-talking LW that fought Brown got slept.

Nick Diaz is not a MMA fighter anymore and Nate Diaz would get fucked up pretty badly, the last punch-drunk-talking LW that fought Brown got slept.
No sense of humor. Just like Matt.

Matt has very bad CTE, I'll post a vid in a sec with his wife saying he forgets basic stuff and his speech is slurred a lot of the time. Also Matt used to do meth and heroin. He needs to relax a bit
that explains a lot of this behavior

I'd pay for a PPV with a Matt Brown vs. Snoop Dog co-main. I wonder what wait they would fight at.

Jarl

Fighter wants to punch somebody, what's new?

Damn how did I miss what he said about Conor? I don't recall that, but I remember the Cormier comments when he was crying after the Jones fight

Back