"Snoop Dog is a P.O.S for calling Conor a bitch. I'll punch him when I see him" -- Matt Brown

Oh shut up Matt, Snoop has enough money to buy your ass for the night.

Conrad should have Artem defend his honor than Brown. Brown is a head kick away from being retired
Artem can’t reach SnoopLion magnificent chin.

Last edited:
I would like to see Matt just literally walk up and slap him. Not a punch, just a slap. Snoop always raps about how gangster he is, but I can guarantee he would be in complete shock and fear and would do absolutely nothing back. Then a day later likely would sue for a bunch of damage for pain and “damaged image” This is if he’s not with his little clown posse. But I mean at the ufc headquarters or wherever he is when he does his goofy commentary. It would be quite a funny sight to see.

But he's not going to slap Snoop Dog

He wants to be one of Conor boys so bad

Conor and Matt Brown in a buddy cop film.

I just dont like in general how Snoop comentates. He's just a fuckin asshole. Imagine the NBA having a comentator saying

"Oh that wasnt a foul. Stephens is a straight bitch. Always tryin to play like he got bitch slapped. You see Mike....this is why Cleveland is full of bitches right there. Fuck that team."

I hope 1 day some MMA random fuckin knee bars him and snaps his shit. Then he can be Snoop Doggy Wheelchair.

I bet if Nickleback called Conor a bitch Matt Brown would have nothing to say

I guess Brown can be counted among the fighters that think Conor is some kind of genius, somehow I'm not surprised at all. He seems like the sort of person that would be easily beguiled.

Who DOESN'T want to punch poopdog in the face?????

hey Matt go back to Brazil I heard they really like you there

Then again that BJJ coach pulled a sneak attack in Brazil
lol, I forgot about that.

I've often said Brown has a permanent case of resting bitch face. Not surprised people want to punch him.

Virgin confirmed.
So instead of even attempting a semi-intelligent rebuttal, you hang your hat on a grown Black Man in America never having sex before???? <Huh2>

I think I may FINALLY understand MB fans now though. Some of y'all just STUPID As Fuck. Because HE CAN'T really fight that good.lol I am not 1 of those cats that just like to watch anyone of any skill level just because "they come to throw down " For 40k alot of ppl would...well ppl who came up like I did I guess. Anyway, YOUR RESPONSE SUCKED!!!

Guys like Snoop don't go anywhere without a bunch of security, some of whom are probably armed.

The world isn't an octagon with rules and a referee. You can get yourself shot or stabbed out here.

Lmao. Matt Brown is so poor he will say anything so people can remember him.

lol, I forgot about that.

I've often said Brown has a permanent case of resting bitch face. Not surprised people want to punch him.

I'm def not fan of his, I never liked his demeanor or the image he tries to put up. That being said, he is been in some entertaining scraps.

Agreed. Boxing Floyd and wanting Khabib In Russia

9QXXyB.gif

Dana looking like a fat turtle.

Back