"Snoop Dog is a P.O.S for calling Conor a bitch. I'll punch him when I see him" -- Matt Brown

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score

Matt Brown said:
That really offends me man. Y'know what man, Conor, people have their opinions about him. I respect the shit out of that guy, I love what he's done, I love his shtick. I think he's a true sportsman. I like how he comes into the limelight for a little while then he goes back and works his ass off. Everybody judges him by what he does in the limelight.

Matt Brown said:
“Snoop Dogg, that piece of shit. I’ll call him out,” Brown said. “He called Conor, remember he called him a bitch? That’s not cool. I don’t care. He put it out in public. He could have apologized, deleted it, whatever. If I go to the UFC PI, I might just punch him if I see him there. I’m cool with that.”

Matt Brown has no patience for frothing at the mouth casuals

who don't understand the trials and tribulations of a fighter's life.

Makes you wonder what Matt would think of all the anti Conor virgins on this forum

matt-brown-ufc-206-official-weigh-in.jpg

Matt has very bad CTE, I'll post a vid in a sec with his wife saying he forgets basic stuff and his speech is slurred a lot of the time. Also Matt used to do meth and heroin. He needs to relax a bit

Here we go. Shervirgins are sure to turn on Brown now...

Would be awesome to see Snoop get slept. Would not end well for Matt in court though...

That POS, i'd punch Snoop Dogg for calling Daniel Cormier a bitch. No respect for MMA. Always dickrides the winner

He has his opinion just like the rest of us do.

Let Mario "be a warrior" Yamasaki be the ref and I'd watch.

I would pay to see Matt Brown beating the shit out of that stupid fake gangster Snoop Dogg. Most overrated rapper ever.
Fucking anorexic rapper, he is only 60 pounds when he is wearing leather boots.

I've called Conor way worse on here, and he deserves it all - But Snoop Dogg is in fact, a bitch.

Agreed. Boxing Floyd and wanting Khabib In Russia

9QXXyB.gif

About time. Snoop acts like a bitch. Like when he was talking mad shit about DC like he would do something. Fuck Snoop.

Lol Snoop really must have hurt Browns feelings when he talked shit to Conor. Why? I don't know..{<huh}

The immortal knows and respects true hustlers, not some two bit yoga vegan wannabe gangster who doesnt actually smoke weed anymore

Back