"Snoop Dog is a P.O.S for calling Conor a bitch. I'll punch him when I see him" -- Matt Brown

Matt Brown is a genuine tough mother*cker. Hope he beats down that has-been/never-gangster idiot.

He seems so easily triggered. Remember when he beat up his BJJ coach who had just had eye surgery?

Matt has very bad CTE, I'll post a vid in a sec with his wife saying he forgets basic stuff and his speech is slurred a lot of the time. Also Matt used to do meth and heroin. He needs to relax a bit
He seemed fine on the podcast for 3 hours of non stop conversation. He wasn’t extremely upset over it on the show. he came off as a relatively intelligent guy, which was a surprise to me to honest. Very likeable guy.

That's a good way to end up getting murdered by insane Snoop fans or shot in self defense. Go for it.

Snoop dogg is such a clown.

He’s even worse because he went behind fucking Hillary Clinton to win the presidential election. Little snowflake does not belong around the ufc brand.

I just looked and he’s going off about trying to protect the dreamers aka illegal immigrants on Twitter. That’s snoop “lion” for you.. lol

Last edited:
Why would anyone listen to what Snoop dog says? The guy is legit borderline retarded.

Snoop must have done something right if he can trigger this many sherdogers

Would love to see The Immortal punch Snoop for that comment.

Snoop has EVERY right to say what he wants. Every fan does.

He's not going to punch Snoop Dog

give snoop lion six months of training and he would no joke submit this guy within 2.Not only that but he would.verbally delcimate and embrass him at the press frontier

Can someone explain to my why the UFC brought in Snoop to trash fighters while being drunk and high?

Matt has very bad CTE, I'll post a vid in a sec with his wife saying he forgets basic stuff and his speech is slurred a lot of the time. Also Matt used to do meth and heroin. He needs to relax a bit

Snoop probably sold him a bad batch.

He's not going to punch Snoop Dog

I would like to see Matt just literally walk up and slap him. Not a punch, just a slap. Snoop always raps about how gangster he is, but I can guarantee he would be in complete shock and fear and would do absolutely nothing back. Then a day later likely would sue for a bunch of damage for pain and “damaged image” This is if he’s not with his little clown posse. But I mean at the ufc headquarters or wherever he is when he does his goofy commentary. It would be quite a funny sight to see.

Matt needs to get head kicked into unconsciousness again

I would pay to see Matt Brown beating the shit out of that stupid fake gangster Snoop Dogg. Most overrated rapper ever.
Fucking anorexic rapper, he is only 60 pounds when he is wearing leather boots.
Why are you imagining him in leather boots?
1512875169006.jpg

Back