SNL makes offensive video for white people

Seems like it's the opposite. They try to portray Bernie as this crazy uncle it seems. Trying to drive the "unelectable in GE" point home.

Which is why I'm wondering if Hillary gets the same treatment. I literally haven't seen SNL in over a decade, so I have no idea what they're about, but I suspect they have slid into the political arena, and as such, cannot be objective.

Seems like it's the opposite. They try to portray Bernie as this crazy uncle it seems. Trying to drive the "unelectable in GE" point home.
That skit was directed by Bernie himself.

Look at the bias at the Republicans. They ended with "none of us will be the president"

I couldn't stomach that bullshit turned off halfway through. One day we're all supposed to be the same and skin color doesn't matter the next day black people are their own unique type of people with their own culture and there's black music that "isn't for us" . So fucking sick of this black white bullshit forced into everything we do and talk about. Stop committing the majority of crimes and making up your own language and I don't even know how to finish this sentence. They go out of their way to be different than the rest of the world but want everyone to see them as the same and equal and blah blah blah. Black people have it so god damn easy these days yet they keep crying. If Bernie Sanders gets elected my decision on suicide will be made.

" It was the day White people lost their Beyonce "

Haha. That shit is sig worthy/

Last time they got white people upset they were enslaved....

White folks are allowed to be offended but getting offended by beyonce is a pretty silly thing to get worked up about no?

The shitstorm youd here nowadays if the confederate flag was used by a white performer at the superbowl halftime would be even worse.

Its time to start calling blacks out on their double standards.

I don't remember the last time SNL had a funny skit. I think they need to call it quits like The Simpsons.

I couldn't stomach that bullshit turned off halfway through. One day we're all supposed to be the same and skin color doesn't matter the next day black people are their own unique type of people with their own culture and there's black music that "isn't for us" . So fucking sick of this black white bullshit forced into everything we do and talk about. Stop committing the majority of crimes and making up your own language and I don't even know how to finish this sentence. They go out of their way to be different than the rest of the world but want everyone to see them as the same and equal and blah blah blah. Black people have it so god damn easy these days yet they keep crying. If Bernie Sanders gets elected my decision on suicide will be made.

This shit really is getting ridiculous and it seems there is no end to the whining in sight. The absurd demands for special treatment of blacks is getting ridiculous.

#GrammysTooWhite: Grammys Under Fire for Paying Tribute to Dead White Musicians

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...iny-paying-big-tributes-dead-white-musicians/

Lemmy-Bowie-Frey-Getty-640x480.jpg

This shit really is getting ridiculous and it seems there is no end to the whining in sight. The absurd demands for special treatment of blacks is getting ridiculous.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...iny-paying-big-tributes-dead-white-musicians/

How dare they remember people that actually played instruments and made a real impact on the music industry!!! This world fucking sucks now. Three fucking legends and you can't even talk about them without catching shit.

How dare they remember people that actually played instruments and made a real impact on the music industry!!! This world fucking sucks now. Three fucking legends and you can't even talk about them without catching shit.

It is getting to the point that even mentioning a white person's name results in cries of racism.

54207b53737089c680bb2e66dd5257b90ad13cd39872e6b365e79dcb5dae9ead.jpg

The shitstorm youd here nowadays if the confederate flag was used by a white performer at the superbowl halftime would be even worse.

Theres a lot of difference between what the confederate flag and what the panthers stood for ...

Far as calling bs fairly I think the idea of white privilege and being offended by beyonce are both retarded.

Everyone needs to get they mind right and stop claiming to be a victim. EVERYONE

Is there a laid back country I can move to that has modern conveniences, there isn't a race war, and weed is legal?

This is probably not the best source, but I did see this in Rolling Stone. Seems odd that the year the Oscars gets criticized, that the Grammy Awards does as well. Then we have an obvious all-black Halftime show in the SB.

It almost seems like they're trying to instigate a race-war, or at the very least, set back race-relations a couple of decades. Things were better in the 90's, I'm not sure what happened.

I don't remember the last time SNL had a funny skit. I think they need to call it quits like The Simpsons.

Simpsons ratings say different. Also, it's a huge cash cow for merchandise. It may shut down after the 30th season, but don't expect it to end before then. I wouldn't be surprised to see another movie before then either.

What exactly was the skit satirizing? Beyonce's white fans are well aware Beyonce has black skin and have no issue with her skin color.
The reaction to her video & SB performance. Remember the thing that just happened? There's even a thread about it not far under this one. Are we really having this conversation?

Back